1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Conversion Tracking Issue and Google Adwords Compatibility Issue

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by adamsmith2015, Sep 26, 2011.

Hi, I've set up a website recently selling chocolate and sweets in the UK. I have Adwords Campaigns running and when I compare how many clicks I got in a day, Adwords usually has a higher number than analytics. I wondered if anyone knew why they weren't identical? Similarly I tried setting up Conversions to see which campaigns/keywords were leading to direct sales. I used an ecommerce cms from 123-Reg.co.uk to make my site, it has a box where you can enter the code that is generated from adwords, however it says unverified still about 2 weeks after i uploaded the code. I have contacted google and they say the code is fine and its probably in the wrong place and 123-Reg are tellling me that it should be in the right place but the code is wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

adamsmith2015, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  2. adamsmith2015

adamsmith2015 Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone got any ideas at all?

adamsmith2015, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  3. sion.buckler

sion.buckler Peon

Best Answers:
    Same drama here are Trusted Office. How are you progressing with the fault ? I'm contacting 123-Reg and Google now to try and resolve. In the meantime I have paused the AdWords PPC

sion.buckler, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  4. redpro

redpro Banned

Best Answers:
    sorry no idea about your confusion.

redpro, Oct 10, 2011 IP