1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying PSD to Wordpress, I've got 2-3 projects that need attending asap

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Peter Avey, Sep 28, 2011.

If your a decent wordpress coder who would like 2-3 projects that need completing to a high standard please add me to skype.

Username: peteavey

Thanks
    Pete.

Peter Avey, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  2. abacies

abacies Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi,
    Added you on skype.

abacies, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  3. aamir

aamir Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am interested to do it,please give me more details

aamir, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  4. ameer muhammad ranjha

ameer muhammad ranjha Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I added you to my Skype. lets discuss it there

ameer muhammad ranjha, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  5. naif

naif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hi Pete,

I am interested if you are still looking. Visit my personal website (link in signature) or send me a private message. I have 5 years of experience coding WordPress themes from scratch using a PSD and you can expect quality results. I'll send you more info pertaining to this if you are still looking for someone.

Best Regards.

naif, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  6. Hot_Designer

Hot_Designer Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi guys peter avey is number one assshole scammer, he hired me to develop a wp theme and he said after finishing a theme and showing him demo he will pay i finished that theme in just 24hours as he said it is like damn urgent theme after that he say plz send me theme i will upload and show to client then client will pay him 1 week and then he will pay wtf?. I thought he is joking but that bastard was serious. He says he dont have $120 also and he says he is married and having children. I was like rofled after he said that. Till now he didnt paid and its been more than 3 weeks and today i said him i will contact client directly and he blocked me in skype. I did this theme for him HNA FACILITIES does anyone know the real owner of this site, if yes plz contact me i have the files i haven't gave him the files, So if that assshole contact u to do any theme or design just say him he is one finest asscammer in the world..His site is http://rolledat.com and guys alert everyone he is real scammer kick out from this forum if moderator need proof i can show all our skype conversation. I am posting this in every forum to alert ppl so they not get scammed.

Hot_Designer, Oct 31, 2011 IP