1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bye bye PayPal!

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by QubeSys Technologies, Sep 28, 2011.

Here is a bad experience with PayPal in details.
    I have been a PayPal user since 2007. Had personal account. Slowly upgraded it to premier and then business this year. Never had any issues.
    Last week, had an issue of attaching a business PAN, for which, we are waiting to receive the new PAN and then we would have entered it into the business account.

Since this business account was limited, we had to open up a Personal Account. And I opened it and started receiving the funds. Then it asked to upgrade to PREMIER with credit card. So, I called PayPal and asked, if its fine to have a BUSINESS ACCOUNT and PREMIER ACCOUNT at the same time. The lady on the other side said, its absolutely fine to have a PREMIER and BUSINESS , so I can just upgrade to PREMIER online , by logging into the Personal Account.
    So, I did.

Then we started receiving the funds fine. Just today, I received an email saying,

I logged on to my PayPal and it says,
    Now, I dont understand why has this happened . I called the paypal customer care and then spent 30 minutes to forward my call here and there, and finally, I got the answer that, I cant use PayPal anymore.
    When I asked for reasons, they said, they cant give it.

So, neither they have a reason, nor they have a solution.
    My this new premier account has got 1190$ or so. So, that is also locked for another 6 months.
    My question is, why would they permanently terminate both of my accounts, while their own customer support executive said me that, we can have business and premier fine.

And even if it is limited, they could have simply asked me for my docs to prove our transactions or identity, but they terminated the accounts, without any notice or questions.
    That is such a bad experience!

And I have no idea, whom to approach or call or email to fix this, since its proved that, the customer support executives are noobs and they are the ones, who are responsible for all this mix up.

QubeSys Technologies, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  2. QubeSys Technologies

QubeSys Technologies Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok here is an update .

I called them 8 times and each time, they said, it cant be solved, so you better go and find a different Payment proccessor.

Then after losing all the hope, I went ahead and submitted the 2Checkout form for 49$.

Was still not feeling well and thought of calling Paypal again.

This time, the lady directly pushed me to complaints and limitation dept, where another lady picked up and thats it.

SHE WAS GOD-SENT!

She lifted the limitation instantly, giving me the clear reasons .

3. JoomlaDesigner

JoomlaDesigner Active Member

Best Answers:
    Customer care of PayPal is a full of DUMB A**ES. Never trust their words...

I also said BYE BYE to PayPal and submitted my application to 2Checkout. Hope they will approve it soon.

JoomlaDesigner, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  4. QubeSys Technologies

QubeSys Technologies Active Member

Best Answers:
    2Checkout is soo confusing and costly.

Looks like, I have to hire someone to setup it up for me. I hate their stupid system.

5. StillIRise

StillIRise Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes Paypal can be a pain in the you know what when dealing with customer service. I've known quite a few people to get their account blocked and some have successfully gotten it unlocked too. Congrats on that, cuz it couldve been 6 mos like you said. In the long run, having your own checkout will be well worth it though.

StillIRise, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  6. TonyMarket

TonyMarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do not have experience for calling to paypal before, I think, In most of Customer Care, they used to have recording systems for training and Quality purpose. So it's better you ask to paypal for that last conversation recording and you listen it and let them know also. Now, as far as their policy and rules concern, they are right at their place and at other end, you also had the point. So you can make a case on them based on that recorded conversation and your money stolen or ask to any Consumer Care provider that they do not follow their own rules and all. This will earn you lots without doing anything. Please don't sue PayPal. (We're getting from it only)

I hope this will help you a lot.

TonyMarket, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  7. JoomlaDesigner

JoomlaDesigner Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree. Their signup process is confusing.

JoomlaDesigner, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  8. integryinline

integryinline Peon

Best Answers:
    I experienced the same thing. and now my money is also being held for six months. very annoying. and until now I do not know how to solve them.

integryinline, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  9. sufia

sufia Active Member

Best Answers:
    your paypal suspend for some reason.Like your receive hacked payments.you Ip was banned by paypal for negative balance or sell something they don't allow.you can mail compliance (at) paypal.com and also contact aup (at) paypal.com.

they can review and help.

Thank you

sufia, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  10. DumpPaypal

DumpPaypal Peon

Best Answers:
    What REASONS she gave?

DumpPaypal, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  11. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal= Insecure morons.

laxman363, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  12. n3o_the_on3

n3o_the_on3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you could be lucky to still using paypal. Once i was fortunate like this but make sure, you are not doing the same mistakes again ( I did it and i lost ).

n3o_the_on3, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  13. chiQ

chiQ Peon

Best Answers:
    This experience is really bad. Paypal has been so very strict with their system right now and they can't even address issues directly. It's very confusing especially for beginners.

But in order to make things work, you need to follow their rules and their system.

chiQ, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  14. frankiedog53

frankiedog53 Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal is the worst sorry to hear about that

frankiedog53, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  15. kellylsn

kellylsn Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't think that such a things happens with paypal, Thanks for sharing that information.

kellylsn, Oct 2, 2011 IP