1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling MusicRingtone.org AutoBlog for Ringtone Downloads Valuable Domain

Discussion in 'Sites' started by manx, Sep 17, 2011.

a "Music Ringtone" Ready Made Website created to earn passive affiliate income, currently promoting Amazon Ringtone Downloads. However, a high payout "Ringtone" CPA offer (see image below of the HUGE number of offers and payouts available) can easily be added to site pages, sidebar, or even a popup to earn even More money.

Website Highlights:

Domain Name: MusicRingtone.org - Valuable Exact Match Domain
    Registrar: Namecheap.com

*Wordpress Blog AUTO-matically posts Amazon Ringtone downloads with your SEO affiliate links so you can earn affiliate commissions thru purchases.

*Over 640+ products already posted, 145 products scheduled to post through to 1/24/2012 This will total over 780 products for this established blog

(3) Web 2.0 Accounts & Twitter Account Included

*100% Unique SEO Home Page Content, PLUS Unique intro (spin) on each product post.

Why I Am Selling This Readymade Established Site:

I have over 300 websites and this is just too many for me to handle. Over the last few months I noticed that several of the websites I built with the Amaniche plugin (included with this site), were converting. I decided to begin updating all my "neglected" websites with Amaniche and sell them. These types of sites convert (when they have visitors), so they have potential to earn affiliate income.

This Website's Income Potential:

When visitors who are seeking free or cheap ringtones listed on the site to download, click through the easy to find "buy" links and buttons, and purchase, you will earn an affiliate commission.

In addition, if you monetized the site with a good CPA Ringtone offer (see image below for list of CPA ringtone offers), you could earn even more income.

Although sales have been made, no specific tracking ID was used, therefore no revenue is being claimed at this time

This Ready-Made Established Website Sale Includes:

1. Domain Name MusicRingtone.org plus Website Contents -- Valuable - Exact Match domain name.
    2. An Original, Clean Fast-loading WordPress Theme using complimentary colors.
    3. The Premium Plugin: WP Amaniche $47 Value – Single Site License
    4. Twitter & Twitterfeed Account, and 3 other Web 2.0 Accounts setup to “syndicate” the website’s content.
    5. Home page is 100% unique SEO content with attractive image to compliment the niche
    6. This Affiliate Website is filled with products (640+) to Auto-post (145) until 1/24/2012,
    7. Complete Transfer and setup on your hosting (if Desired) — Hosting must have cPanel, plus can not transfer to GoDaddy, 1and1.com or other webhosting that does not support the required Plugins.
    8. Change the affiliate IDs to yours (if Desired).

# An INCREDIBLE Bonus Package seen by no other! It is worth $100s — View the Bonus Package Now [Click Here]

NOTE: You Must Have an Amazon Associate Account with ID, Public API Key and Secret Key available for this website to work. If you do not have an Account, or are Ineligible (see below), Please Do Not Order this Website.

WARNING: Residents of the US States of Arkansas, California, Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, Rhode Island, or Connecticut, are ineligible to participate in the Amazon Associate Program.

All reasonable offers considered

Thanks for Looking!

musicringtoneawstats-1-2011to8-31-2011.jpg ringtone-cpa-offers.jpg

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
    manx, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  2. BrandonD

BrandonD Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0