1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Vanished .... :(

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Anna Howard, Sep 26, 2011.

Well i had a website http://www.readhowyouwant.co.nz/ on which i were preforming activities of SEO. This website was a new website and was the replica of http://www.readhowyouwant.com (New Zealand).

The website http://www.readhowyouwant.co.nz/ was able to get quick ranks with in the search engine of Google.co.nz but from a few days i cant find the website any where on Google.co.nz. The website isnt appearing from its title, or is domain URL either. :(

I want to know the reasons behind as to why this happened, i know there is a possibility of duplicate content as to why this happened. But still want to know advices of experts regarding this as now the website is penalized and need to know what to do next in order to remove all such flaws before i put in a reconsideration request. Please help me.....

Anna Howard, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  2. kylelawrence

kylelawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe Google has penalized you and removed you from the rankings.

Do proper SEO and your site will be back on track again.

kylelawrence, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  3. betacom

betacom Peon

Best Answers:
    Sad to hear it .. but do not give up, try to figure out what went wrong, whether there are duplicate content? url redirection should avoid.

betacom, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  4. vServer Center

vServer Center Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you own both web sites? Do you have permission to make a "replica" web site?

If you don't need to rewrite the content for the local dialect then why do they need a .co.nz version of the site?

Another reason your site may have been removed from Google is because your web hosting company is slow. When I clicked the link to look at your site the page took almost a minute to load.

vServer Center, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  5. woody allen

woody allen Peon

Best Answers:
    One thing is that, when you have a country level domain, it will surely be beneficial for your ranking in the local search engine.
    As you have mentioned, vanished suddenly, I think this could be due to some Google penalty thingy you might want to look up on to.

woody allen, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  6. expertofexperts

expertofexperts Active Member

Best Answers:
    Or maybe the site is residing in sandbox..

expertofexperts, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  7. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    The content published over your website is published on several other websites (I have tested a snippet from overview tab your website)
    This is certainly introduction of your business but I believe Google has penalized you for this reason only.

I think you should change the content on your website and you may get your rankings back.

C.Rebecca, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  8. sophie1986

sophie1986 Member

Best Answers:
    You have been penalized by Google my friend.
    Change the content of your website.

Keep patience and continue with your SEO efforts. Very soon it will reappear.

sophie1986, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  9. Raj Kumar

Raj Kumar Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Do slow and ethical seo on your site, never post any duplicate content on your site... as far i can see is your site is hit by google panda update...

Raj Kumar, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  10. gaurav.solanki

gaurav.solanki Peon

Best Answers:
    Always be care full while posting the content on your site. As per your website URL it was clear that the similarity and duplicity was there, so make the changes with content and meta tags. Do good practice of seo

gaurav.solanki, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  11. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How new is the site? How long ago did this happen?

And what SEO techniques were you doing?

I can help you get it back to where it was - I just need to know the above information.

GC

GuruCreation, Sep 27, 2011 IP