1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

100-000 in the UK convert to Islam

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by IsraeI, Apr 18, 2011.

?

Are you suprised?

1. Yes

45.5%
  2. No

54.5%
  1. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    How about the "why did I sign up for this to begin with" attitude amongst those who signed up with it?

Blogmaster, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  2. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Because if you fear God, in the same way you fear some guy coming after you with a gun. It'd never enter your head, most of the controlling factor with Islam is fear, fear of God and fear of breaking rules. It's like a prison for your mind.

Seqqa, Sep 26, 2011 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  3. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Exactly. I am well aware of it having lived in Indonesia for over a year. It is not that people actually believe, but are afraid not to "believe in public".

4. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is why freedom is so freaking priceless . I don't know about how some people feel but i go haywire when I hear of unjustified censorship .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  5. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I mean don't get me wrong a lot of Muslims believe in Allah and the teachings of the Qur'an of their own free will. But it's so socially unexceptionable to leave Islam it's like telling people you've murdered someone. To most people it's not worth losing your entire family for losing a faith.

Seqqa, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  6. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I can people on my channels for making unsubstantiated claims. So let's hear how many Muslims left Islam and how many new ones came on board to not get sidetracked with meaningless propaganda but rather shine light into a world full of dark matters.

7. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I believe in freedom of choice before all. Especially with me having been brainwashed in the past on the Christian level. So yes, I am totally against people using DP to talk out of their asses.

8. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There's different type of Islam, people manipulating it for their own political agendas like Zionism. I mean it quite clearly states in the Qur'an that suicide is prohibited, yet you have young Muslim men going out killing people. So you can see that people are manipulating it's teaching and brain washing people into believe in effect the Qur'an is wrong and they're right. They some how know what pleases Allah, blah blah blah...

But the Qur'an has been manipulated and changed throughout the ages.

[video=youtube;z8RJaJbKog4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8RJaJbKog4[/video]

Seqqa, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  9. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Interesting. And for the record: I do believe in Yeshua. But I also believe that the "Bible" or rather "Biblios" as in the harbor of Isis ... is BS.

10. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've never studied the Hebrew Bible or Judaism. But I do know that the Qur'an even today isn't stable, and can be quite easily be manipulated. The more unstable the text is the easier it is to alter without detection since, most young Muslims ask for the interpretations off their parents that then gets passed along as the 'meaning' behind the text. The text itself doesn't need manipulation, it's so unstable it can mean 30 different things and still all make sense. You then simply just pick and choose what it means to you.

The Qur'an is very personal, it means something different for pretty much every Muslim.

Seqqa, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  11. Blogmaster

Best Answers:

I can respect individualism anyday. Unfortunately I have met too many who accepted their religion based on peer pressure.

12. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, to be honest the odds of you being wrong are quite high of following the wrong religion. There's 4200 religions in the world, so you have a 1 in 4,200 chance in being right. Even if there is a God, you've got more chance of becoming a millionaire then you have of following the 'right' religion (if there is such a thing).

I mean the bigger religion the better your odds get, but you're still playing with Russian roulette odds. Meh, it'd make me uncomfortable and paranoid that's for sure if I was religious.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
    Seqqa, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  13. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think i understood what you wanted to say . Anyway i'm just gonna say that i'm not here to do any propaganda , if anything my purpose here is do do counter propaganda to lies , conspiracy theories and terrorist .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 26, 2011 IP