1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you Really think about Egypt ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by strikercondos, Sep 23, 2011.

Hello Guys

I just wanna know your opinions about egypt before and after the revolution i know most of you were watching the news and ofc you know at least 50% of what were happening these days .

strikercondos, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  2. Elberengy

Elberengy Member

Best Answers:
    Never heard of it :D (Joke) , Before the revolution : Pyramids , Sphinx , etc .. . After the revolution : Egyptians are non-merciful people who make a trial for their 85 year old president accusing him of killing protesters and demanding for his execution without evidence , believing in rumors like "Mubarak has 70 bn " , etc .. But still , I can't generalize , there are some good Egyptians for sure , Egypt has always contributed in the development of science and the research field :eek: :)

Elberengy, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  3. Emily Johnson

Emily Johnson Peon

Best Answers:
    From what I hear, it's turned into an extremely dangerous place. Too bad.. there is so much history there.

Emily Johnson, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  4. strikercondos

strikercondos Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Elberengy

lemme tell you something .. If someone killed your brother Even if he is 200 years old would you forgive him ? Hosny mubarak was robbing the country for 30 years , Do you know what does it mean That in 30 years there arent good hospitals or Places to live while Egypt's population is 80M LOL . So acountry like Egypt Got agreat history and getting Millions and Millions every day Just from The Tourism and Hundreds of Millions From Suez Channel And you think 70bn is a lie ? Bro , if you were living here before the revolution you will really know what i mean when you see Our roads , bridges and the car accidents that are happening every Single second in the day . I think you just need to Read More about Egypt

5. strikercondos

Best Answers:
    @Emily Johnson

Yeah Thats what you hear But the Truth is completely different .. Iam hanging out with my friends Nearly a 24 hours Per Day LoL .. We never Get Harmed And if you saw us in the days of revolution while we were protecting our Homes and Towns you will really Know That we are Agreat Citizens but the problem is that we lived Centuries As apoor Country but the last 30 years we Lived in fear ... Every one who get out of his Home without his identity card "And Even if i had it " Any Police Car Can stop you and then your Family wont know anything about you And maybe you get killed and thrown back in your Family Face .We Just need some Time to Get better

6. Elberengy

Elberengy Member

Best Answers:
    Well as far as I'm concerned , The 80M are living on 4% only of the country and the rest is a desert , So what standard of living are you expecting ? China has implemented laws already not allowing families to have more than 1 child , else they have to pay money . I'm not saying the former regime was perfect , Corruption exists in almost every regime in the world . But why should you accuse somebody with theft without evidence other than biased estimation from haters ? How can you accuse him of killing the protesters without evidence of any orders given by him to kill the protesters . Anyway , I thought that if there were any orders given , it'd have turned to a massacre not "fights" which happen in any revolution .

Elberengy, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  7. bharatmax

bharatmax Member

Best Answers:
    Before the revolution I know Egypt only for pyramids (really), after revolution I think it became inspirational center for Islamic revolutions.

bharatmax, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  8. Redvisi

Redvisi Peon

Best Answers:
    I only know that Egypt had pyramids and other relics of ancient civilizations

Redvisi, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  9. alodia

alodia Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe that Egypt is such an abundant place with history and culture.

alodia, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  10. PaulSch

PaulSch Active Member

Best Answers:
    Before the revolution - A country ruled by a dicatorship friendly to the west

After the revolution - A country ruled by a dictatorship unfriendly to the west (according to my crystal ball anyway)

PaulSch, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  11. Narutopedia

Narutopedia Peon

Best Answers:
    egypt is wonderfull

Narutopedia, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  12. Achiever

Achiever Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    egypt is so better in case of their monuments i think that egypt is special for the Mummies and Nile River.

Achiever, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  13. telboy

telboy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just got back from Egypt a couple of months ago, and to be honest it's one of the worst places i've been.

telboy, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  14. strikercondos

Best Answers:
    @telboy

I think you may have visited only Cairo or giza .. Its now apiece of crap bec of the demonstrations and other things .. But if you visited Luxor , Alex , hurghada , charm el sheik You will really think it is amazing .

strikercondos, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  15. derrickschwan

derrickschwan Peon

Best Answers:
    The Pyramids of GIZA!

derrickschwan, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  16. Captonles

Captonles Peon

Best Answers:
    egypt awesome beautiful :) nice history collection :)

Captonles, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  17. Mithuasha

Mithuasha Banned

Best Answers:
    I think Egypt has a great contribution on this civilization, we also can define it as birthplace of the modern civilization. And revolution of the time is nothing to be strange. Democracy is demand of time, everyone want to apply their voting power to form a government and Islamic religion also support it. Then why Egyptian people will deprived from this right?

Mithuasha, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  18. freejing

freejing Peon

Best Answers:
    Egypt , hmm , it give me the impression , an old country , the desert , Pyramid !

freejing, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  19. luizwessley

luizwessley Peon

Best Answers:
    Pyramids,Sphinx,wasteland,land without water,etc..

luizwessley, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  20. luizwessley

luizwessley Peon

Best Answers:
    Pyramids,Sphinx,desert,land without water,etc..

luizwessley, Sep 27, 2011 IP