1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do muslims like fire and expolsives so much?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Angelic

Angelic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Read it in full:

" November 27, 1936. Today I was in heaven, in spirit, and I saw its unconceivable beauties and the happiness that awaits us after death. I saw how all creatures give ceaseless praise and glory to God. I saw how great is happiness in God, which spreads to all creatures, making them happy; and then all the glory and praise which springs from this happiness returns to its source; and they enter into the depths of God, contemplating the inner life of God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, whom they will never comprehend or fathom. This source of happiness is unchanging in its essence, but it is always new, gushing forth happiness for all creatures. Now I understand Saint Paul, who said, “Eye has not seen, nor has ear heard, not has it entered into the heart of man what God has prepared for those who love him.” And God has given me to understand that there is but one thing that is of infinite value in His eyes, and that is love of God; love, love and once again, love; and nothing can compare with a single act of pure love of God. Oh, with what inconceivable favors God gifts a soul that loves Him sincerely! Oh, how happy is the soul who already here on earth enjoys His special favors! And of such are the little and humble souls. The sight of this great majesty of God, which I came to understand more profoundly and which is worshipped by the heavenly spirits according to their degree of grace and the hierarchies into which they are divided, did not cause my soul to be stricken with terror or fear; no, no, not at all! My soul was filled with peace and love, and the more I come to know the greatness of God, the more joyful I become that He is as He is. And I rejoice immensely in His greatness and am delighted that I am so little because, since I am little, He carries me in His arms and holds me close to His Heart. O my God, how I pity those people who do not believe in eternal life; how I pray for them that a ray of mercy would envelop them too, and that God would clasp them to His fatherly bosom... " (Diary 777).

Angelic, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A life of pure happiness with no sorrows. Clearly they have never seen even a single episode of the Real Housewives of Orange County.

Obamanation, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  3. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    New Jersey housewives anyone ? ;)

popotalk, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  4. Xavier19

Xavier19 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Islam actually means peace.
    Muslim means submission to do the will of God.
    The Qur'an says kill no one Allah (The Arabic word for God not a different deity) hasn't ordered to be killed in his COMMANDMENTS.
    It also references the bible in several places.
    Logically if you kill innocent people you cannot be a Muslim. Thats like saying Klu Klux Klansmen are God fearing christians. It does not compute. You argument is invalid.

Xavier19, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @Xavier19
    Islam is peace,99% of Muslims are moderates.True Muslims don't drink alcohol and are chaste and pure.Islam teaches that one must help the poor.Islam is everywhere in Asia,Africa,the middle east and is the fastest growing religion in the world.Some people hate Muslims because they are full of fear and ignorance.They focus on a few thousand extremists but ignore the 1.250 billion other Muslims who live good peaceful lives.
    Assalam to you brother.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  6. Angelic

Angelic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you become a Muslim, then, if you like that religion so much?

Angelic, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  7. Angelic

Angelic Active Member

Best Answers:
    The fastest growing simply because they have a very high birth rate, as Muslim women are expected to go on having children as long as they are able to do so. Plus, many Muslim men marry more than once, so the % of unmarried females is very low.

Angelic, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  8. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    To be perfectly honest with you,I am so impressed with the Muslims on here that I am now talking to my Muslim friends and coworkers about Islam.I don't plan on converting,but I need to know where this inner peace that many Muslims have comes from.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  9. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hope you could ponder and understand what that phrase means. I think happiness individually is meaningless. and for you it means love of God! love what? is it God command? how could you love something that hardly could understand? he claimed that you are little. oh pardon saint Paul said that. was he God messenger? you even not sure your bible wrote by Jesus, then claim pure love to someone that even didn't talk to you.

for me your heaven is so vague described not like Qur'an which said it by details.
    anyway highly recommend you consider it wisely, won't lose 72!

babak44, Sep 25, 2011 IP
    browntwn likes this.
  10. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    no tanks, desperate housewives aren't my type!
    human seeking pure happiness and sometimes ready to try any proposal for that.

Spoiltdiva
    Perfect honest yeah!?

nice, thanks, could you lead me more. and beside tell me donation by Muslims in the world?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
    babak44, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  11. Angelic

Angelic Active Member

Best Answers:
    and what do Muslim women in heaven get? 72 virgins as well? lol

Angelic, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  12. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Inner peace ? They freaking blow themselves up and the majority approves . Their so called peace comes from the belief that they'll kill or convert us all .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  13. Angelic

Angelic Active Member

Best Answers:
    So Muslims don't help the poor?

Angelic, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  14. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ The moron ape above me. If you like islam say it if you dont then dont say it. Attacking every muslim because he is a muslim is childish and dumb. You are not a muslim so mind your own business and do something constructive.

laxman363, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  15. Angelic

Angelic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Show me a post on this whole board where I did attack you...

Instead of this nonsense, why don't you just answer my question to him:
    If Muslim men get 72 virgins after death, what do Muslim women get?

Angelic, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  16. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Read the Qur'an, if there's no mention of anything in there for women then presume that there is nothing for women. But women are classed as second class citizens, hence why they don't have the same rights as men do. For instance it's illegal for them to drive in Saudi Arabia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia

Seqqa, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  17. luke12

luke12 Member

Best Answers:
    oh look at this, we got some feud going on! I miss this forum....

luke12, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  18. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    accordind to a lot of hadiths we should help other poor Muslims in our door step and around.

Angelic you got your answers I think but anyway you should consider your faith whereas it's base on four holy books (Bible) which don't know who wrote them. all religions aim on life after dead where yours even couldn't describe it clearly as I got from your posts.

babak44, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  19. Angelic

Angelic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Who told you we don't know who wrote what?

Secular historians recorded the general facts of Jesus' life, but his close associates made more detailed reports based on direct eyewitness testimony. These are called the four gospels, the first four books of the New Testament. How can we be sure these biographies of Jesus are accurate?

When historians try to determine if a biography is reliable, they ask, "How many other sources report the same details about this person?" Here's how this works. Imagine you are collecting biographies of President John F. Kennedy. You find many describing his family, his presidency, his handling of the Cuban Missile Crisis, and almost all of the biographies report similar facts. But what if you found one biography reporting that JFK lived ten years as a priest in South Africa? The other biographies had him in the U.S. at the time; a sensible historian would go with the accounts that agree with one another.

Regarding Jesus of Nazareth, do we find multiple biographies reporting similar facts about his life? Yes. While they don't redundantly cover all of the same information, the four gospels tell essentially the same story.

Two of the gospels were written by the apostles Matthew and John, men who knew Jesus personally and traveled with him for over three years. The other two books were written by Mark and Luke, close associates of the apostles. These writers had direct access to the facts they were recording. The early church accepted the four gospels because they agreed with what was already common knowledge about Jesus' life.

Each of the four gospel writers made a very detailed account. As you would expect from multiple biographies of a real person, there is variation in the style but agreement in the facts. We know the authors were not simply making things up, because the gospels give specific geographical names and cultural details that have been confirmed by historians and archaeologists.

Jesus' recorded words leave out many topics the early church would have liked a statement on. This indicates that the biographers were honest, not putting words in Jesus' mouth to suit their own interests.

Source: http://www.everystudent.com/features/bible.html#2

Angelic, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  20. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    assume you are right!! then could call them words of God!

babak44, Sep 26, 2011 IP