1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google updated my site traffic is reduced a lot, how can I do?

Discussion in 'Google' started by hfmovies, Sep 22, 2011.

Every time Google updated my site's ranking will change, but alsothe constant flow of change, how can I do to make it?

hfmovies, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  2. PillOfCreation

PillOfCreation Peon

Best Answers:
    Update your site,keep building backlinks,add new content to it and check it for spelling mistakes.Promote your site in places that has a connection with what your site is about.

PillOfCreation, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  3. sisatel

sisatel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Stay with Google & concentrate on your OffPage Optimization. Your ranking will be stable. But you have to face the Google Dancing any time.

sisatel, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  4. SEO to Business

SEO to Business Peon

Best Answers:
    Keep updating your site 2-3 months that google start to take interest into your site. Try to make your site more visible on search ranking and optimize your keywords.. take part in social networking events..

Good Luck

SEO to Business, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  5. ElectricChoice

ElectricChoice Peon

Best Answers:
    i'm not even sure what this means. can you please clarify? you need to check your site with Google webmaster tools to find out problems, you can't just guess and go around blindly fixing things without knowing the cause.

ElectricChoice, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  6. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    HFMovies, the best example to get back track to top rankings is check out those already on top and see what are you missing..

WishBone, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  7. denverice

denverice Peon

Best Answers:
    if you want to get top 10 position for long time then first of all keep building links regularly, update your content on timely basis. Competitor analysis is very important aspect to track valuable links, reverse engineering will helps you in getting quality backlinks

denverice, Sep 23, 2011 IP