1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FREE (1) 500-word Article for the First 5 DP Members Who Will Reply to This Thread

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by bloggerkaye, Sep 22, 2011.

Hi fellow DP users,

For the past few months, I have encountered numerous clients who want to take on my professional writing services. Some were good writing opportunities, while others were scams that wasted my time and effort. I realized how difficult it is to find real clients who appreciate the hard work of others, so I decided to take the matter into my own hands and help good clients find a professional writer like me.

I am offering to write (1) 500-word article for FREE to the first 5 DP members who will reply to this thread and send me a Private Message.

My Credentials

Decent clients who are looking for professional writers would surely want to know a thing or two about the professional background of a writer before they decide to work with them. To help you out, I’ve listed a few things about myself that would help you estimate the caliber of my work.

• I am proud to have a degree in Journalism and Master’s in Creative Writing
    • I have six years of professional experience in freelance writing.
    • I have worked with numerous online companies that offer academic writing, technical writing, and SEO content creation services (Andovar, CTC Ventures, Cambridge8, among others).
    • Although there are clients who are not choosy when it comes to their writer’s nationality and/or English proficiency, kindly note that I am from North Carolina (U.S.) and I have the entire American English “twang” that your articles would need. :D

I won’t last long in this business and gain impressive reviews from the companies I’ve worked for if I cannot provide excellent content. I can write articles in a clear, informative, and interesting manner. I never risk my clients by attempting to duplicate my content. All articles provided to my clients are submitted on time, proofread, and checked using Copyscape to ensure authenticity. I can write about diverse topics, some of which are listed below:

- Health, fitness, and well-being
    - Technology-related topics
    - White-collar/ blue-collar services
    - Relationships
    - Fashion
    - Pet Care
    - Showbiz/ Entertainment, and
    - Politics (among others)

I understand that every client has his/her own preferences when it comes to how his/her articles should be accomplished. I pay close attention to detail and make sure that I have followed the provided instructions to not waste time and ensure my client’s satisfaction. Should there be any need to revise the articles (although this is rarely requested by my clients), I will make it a point to accomplish the revision within 24 hours from the receipt of my client’s revision request.

Free 500-word Article Details

These free articles are offered to all DP users looking for a writer who can give them professional work at reasonable rates. If you are sick and tired of receiving crap articles from “professional dudes” who like to say “please check PM, I interested in ur ofer”, this is a good time to check out what I can do for you. I guarantee you this: I will never sacrifice my reputation by delivering crap content.

There isn’t any harm with trying my service, especially since I am offering it for free. If you are interested with the 500-word FREE article, kindly send a PM containing the following information:

Name: (nicknames or pseudo names would do)
    e-mail address: (kindly provide a working email address where I can truly communicate with you)
    Preferred Title and keyword(s): (Kindly specify if you need the keyword to be included in the title)
    Keyword Density: (standard is 1-2%)
    Preferred writing style: Formal (third-person) or Informal (using “I”, “you”, “we”, etc.)
    Detailed Instructions:

Kindly expect the articles to be submitted in .doc format with font style “Calibri”, font size “11”, single-line spacing, and 0.5-inch margins, with the word count and detailed Copyscape results pasted at the bottom of the document.

All articles will pass a Copyscape test. Of course, you will own the full rights to the 500-word article. All I ask of you is to provide a few good words about my service (and hire me for some professional writing stint if you are currently looking for writers). :D

I am looking forward to working with you guys. Hope to hear from you soon!

~5 FREE 500-word ARTICLES STILL UP FOR GRABS~

bloggerkaye, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  2. fung1990

fung1990 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i take one.

fung1990, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  3. bloggerkaye

bloggerkaye Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    With pleasure. :) Kindly expect your article in an hour.

~4 500-word articles still available~

4. matei_iurea

matei_iurea Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I want one too.
    About bodybuilding please.
    If i receive it, and the quality is good, i may hire you as I am in need of content.

matei_iurea, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  5. pitdark16

pitdark16 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I already pmed you the details you need. I'll be having one of the free review copies

pitdark16, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  6. rolanduc

rolanduc Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi ! I'm interested. Can I have the free review copy 500 words article ?

rolanduc, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  7. bloggerkaye

bloggerkaye Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi guys!

Fung1990's article has already been delivered. Next in line is Matei_iurea's and Pitdark16's.

@rolanduc- kindly send the details I asked for. If you manage to send it soon, you'll be the 4th guy on my "Lucky 5" list.

~ 2 500-word FREE ARTICLES LEFT; HURRY!~

8. matei_iurea

matei_iurea Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Got my article.
    She is very good, trust me:)
    a+

matei_iurea, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  9. bloggerkaye

bloggerkaye Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Matei! I hope the article would do well on your site.

~ 2 500-word FREE ARTICLES LEFT; HURRY!~

10. Rubbish

Rubbish Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you write me one about solar energy ? Thanks.

Rubbish, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  11. frugalmama

frugalmama Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still have a spot open? I would like an article on a personal finance topic, Saving for Education, plans available etc.

frugalmama, Sep 22, 2011 IP