1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Techniques for getting more traffic from Search Engine.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by shaaam2007, Sep 22, 2011.

Hello Every One in this Genius World !

As before some months ago. I was working on http://free-online-insurance.info. You may all heard about Google panda updates, then google revise the PR of website and then after a short time google updated the PR again. This was happening surprisingly for most of us. I have read and watch many interviews of Matt Cutts. According to him google's main focus is "Quality of Contents". Before this many white hat, and black hat techniques were dragging more traffic to website. My Question is "Are these techniques are still working for getting more traffic ?"

Can any body explain the new techniques of SEO to get success of these days? One tech is high quality contents what are the others? Can some body explore more ?

shaaam2007, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  2. madhusmita

madhusmita Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes Quality content is very important.. Afterthat link building method, especially that blogs commenting.. Surely we will get high pagerank.. If we will get high pagerank traffic also will automatically.. If that is business keywords means..

madhusmita, Sep 22, 2011 IP