1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem and confusion

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Vinil Mehta, Sep 21, 2011.

adsense pic.jpg
    this is causing a pain for me whether i would be payable when it reaches 100$ or not?Here the amount is estimated .So how can i earn even when it reaches 100$.

Vinil Mehta, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  2. vahing

vahing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you check your account frequently, but if I remember correctly Adsense will also send you an email when you have reached the 100$ payout threshold.

I also recommend you don't publish your Site's CTR, CPC and RPM because it's against Google AdSense TOS.

vahing, Sep 21, 2011 IP
    faysal969 likes this.
  3. sagarrai000

sagarrai000 Peon

Best Answers:
    As soon as your reach payment threshold you will get updated in account history...then your eligible for paycheck.

sagarrai000, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  4. Vinil Mehta

Vinil Mehta Member

Best Answers:
    but i just want to know that this pic is showing my progress work or not?Its showing estimated amount then what would be the actual amount and how do i earn actual amount?here finalised earning is 0 $ and estimated earning is 2.14$ .Whats is the difference between FINALISED EARNING AND ESTIMATED EARNING? do emphasize over bold words here.

Vinil Mehta, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  5. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    the minimum payment Threshold is 100$. you can't change it dude. yes you can increase the rate but no chance of decreasing.
    thanks

digitalwebman06, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  6. Vinil Mehta

Vinil Mehta Member

Best Answers:
    i agree with what you are saying but try to understand what i am asking .I am asking whether this pic showing amount 2.14$ might goes to 100$ then will i be paid?how this possible ot get estimated amount ??/help me in this regarding

Vinil Mehta, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  7. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Basically the finalized earning is only slightly less than estimated earning (exclude the "today earning"). Dont worry about that, once you reach $100, they will tell you what is your "Finalized earning"

lifeplayer, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  8. avinasch

avinasch Peon

Best Answers:
    you would be paid as soon as it shows $100 in your earnings even if it takes an year, google will certainly pay you. i started blogging and it took me seven months to get to $100 but i got my cheque. when it will reach $10 you will be asked to generated to a PIN to confirm your address.

avinasch, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  9. Rupam Das

Rupam Das Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dont put screen shots of your account. Few of the things displayed in the screen is against TOS. Just remove that picture or you are in trouble. Cant you see, that the post is made with your actual name? Dont worry Google will give you monthly estimate after you clear 10$ mark.

Rupam Das, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  10. nirajkum

nirajkum Active Member

Best Answers:
    have patient my friend every thing in life take time

nirajkum, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  11. incog03

incog03 Peon

Best Answers:
    How will google even know whos account that is ? Just wondering.

incog03, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  12. Vinil Mehta

Vinil Mehta Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for advice but without pic how can i show my problem?

Vinil Mehta, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  13. Vinil Mehta

Vinil Mehta Member

Best Answers:
    and in blogger it is written that i earned 0.59$ . this makes me totally confused

14. Vinil Mehta

Vinil Mehta Member

Best Answers:
    thanks friend your words seems cool in my mind and gives me peace. thanks again

15. Rupam Das

Rupam Das Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to AdSense TOS, you can tell what is your earning but You can not reveal your CTC, CTR and and page impression v/s click. You just can not. You have to put them in writing or blur the appropriate section.
    You kidding me? if you have a gmail account or a facebook account from which you have logged in, you are done! there are so many algorithsm. After few months if you post a live link of your site than also you are caught!
    remove that picture..... if you do not want to be banned when your time of payout comes.

16. incog03

incog03 Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL so these magical algorithms are going to determine that you've uploaded a photo that breaches google TOS and then they will ban you? Is that how the interwebs work? Seriously, unless google pays people to troll the internet looking for small breaches such as this or if someone reports him, google has no way of knowing.

incog03, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  17. Rupam Das

Rupam Das Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you ignorant or pretending to be ignorant? Are you aware that some of the private messages are responded through mail and if thats Gmail, it goes through gmail Filter! There have been exactly 12000 AdSense account banned over last one and half year, amongst there are some good blogs and sites running over 5 years adsense which have got banned. That message which you have quoted is not from a webmaster, that is from an algorithm analyst. You dont trust it, fine, go ahead. But do remember not every account is banned for Invalid click! And these are no magical algorithms, these are data impression that leads to identification of TOS violation.

go ahead and serach "Problem and confusion + digital forum + Vinil Mehta" in google . Click on the first result.
    Now if you wish , you lough aloud. you are free to. but Mr. Mehta should be worried, because that page is cached.

18. incog03

incog03 Peon

Best Answers:
    You realise that if Google got caught filtering through private emails even through their own email system they will get the ever living shit sued out of them?

It's just not going to happen, and if you think it will you're likely the idiot I think you are. Also could you please cite your source for the 12,000 TOS violations? I'd also like the know the definition of a "good blog" and some examples of "good blogs" which have been banned by google.

The only way this guy will get his account banned is if a google employee finds the post or someone submits it to Google, either way, its unlikely to happen. Although the latter is more likely.

incog03, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  19. Rupam Das

Rupam Das Active Member

Best Answers:
    No love Lost mate! Why to keep arguing over somebody's account Ban!
    * for account ban statistics you can always find out google adsense ban pledge forum. Not difficult to find the sources.
    * I do not know how contextual ads are delivered in the mail without mail scanning ( you can read the privacy policy and agreement of Gmail)

My account will be in DP, whether or not the account of this thread poster's gets banned in adsense. I revealed how stuff worked! taking them and throwing them is readers role. I am not a conspiracy theory writer. If you dont agree with analysis of a data miner, you are free not to agree.

If myself being an "idiot" as you claim I am, can save somebody's day , I would prefer to be idiot! Its now the posters choice to take it or not take it! I am in no mood to get into a tussle here.
    PS: If possible read email scurity and scanning fundamental, foundation of Ecommerce security, Email context and Ad delivery.

20. incog03

incog03 Peon

Best Answers:
    You're an idiot not because you've given information to the OP, but because you believe that some magical fairy from pixieland is going to somehow filter your responses in a random forum, google will then magically know exactly who you're talking about, their account name and identifying information and ban said person/account.

Not only is this illegal for Google to do, it is also ethically and morally wrong. In a first world country such as mine and DigitalPoint's, this kind of injustice will not occur.

The idea itself is absolutely moronic and you are a complete idiot for even believing in such nonsense. The material you have put forward as the foundation for your ludicrous ideas are not relevant and have no bearing whatsoever on what we are discussing. Your fake Indian degrees/qualifications will not help you win this argument, in my country, we can't buy our degrees.

Sorry to say champ, you simply don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
    incog03, Sep 23, 2011 IP