1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Analytics

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Roxen, Sep 20, 2011.

[h=2]Hi , Friend My self roxen , I have a Website I want to make shows huge page Rank incomming for my site , how can it possible? Please help me[/h]

Roxen, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  2. sisatel

sisatel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Roxen,
    Have you done the OnPage Optimization? If yes, then get Quality back links from Forum posting, directory submission, article submission, blog commenting, social bookmarking, blog posting.

sisatel, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  3. adamsmith2015

adamsmith2015 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes as Sisatel said, it involves a fair bit of work. Its not an instant thing either, patience is a virtue. Adding to registries is not the most exciting work, but it has to be done.

adamsmith2015, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  4. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't see any bloody correlation with PageRank and Google Analytics. Sheesh.

Grimm, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  5. Jeppe Udesen

Jeppe Udesen Member

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics and PageRank optimization has nothing to do with each other. Google Analytics is for analyzing your current users on the website and their behavior. For PageRanking you should read stuff about SEO. Unique content, backlinks, titles and a lot of other stuff are considered by the algorithms of the search engines. Do keep in mind that every search engine has its own algorithm, so optimizing for all engines would probably just end in a fail. Choose one big engine like Google, Bing or Yahoo, and optimize for it.

Jeppe Udesen, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  6. KarenRose

KarenRose Peon

Best Answers:
    Using Google Analytics you can study your site regarding its present visitors, origin of backlinks, and analysis of the site. Promote your site using different link building technique to improve your site's visibility in search engine.

KarenRose, Sep 22, 2011 IP