1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I use Hubpages to promote my site?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by teohcl, Sep 19, 2011.

Anyone here is using hub pages to promote our site? If yes, where can I put in the link? Please help as I cannot locate the link portion in Hubpages. Thanks

teohcl, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  2. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Create an article in hubpages and in the article footer, write:
    Or say it in your article, for example:

g36, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  3. GrowBank

GrowBank Peon

Best Answers:
    You've got to write unique, quality content for them. Don't distribute it to other sites and include an authors signature at the end with your backlinks. Make sure to create some images or get free vectors online as well, this usually results in high quality, hubpage backlinks that are relevant and worthwhile for the time it takes.

GrowBank, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  4. ContentFox

ContentFox Peon

Best Answers:
    A good way to build backlinks is by embedding the links into smiley faces or other "low risk" images. What I mean is into images that people don't expect backlinks to be embedded in. This will allow you to sneak through places that normally won't allow links.

hubpages though isn;t an issue. So long as your article isn't obvious spam they will let you place a link wherever you want.

ContentFox, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  5. Vimes

Vimes Peon

Best Answers:
    Did Hubpages change something? They used to let you put the link right in the article (in-content). That's the best place for it.

Vimes, Sep 22, 2011 IP