1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Question About Link Building Services

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by rankexperts, Jul 28, 2011.

Hello dear DP members,
    I would like to ask a question about link building services like Linkvana or Buildmyrank and many others, are link building services worth to try? what are pros and cons of using a link building services in process of building back links? I would like to hear from those people who have tried these link building services, please share your experiences about these services.
    Thanks,

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
    rankexperts, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  2. rankexperts

rankexperts Peon

Best Answers:
    any one there to shed some light and share his/her experience of using link building service?

rankexperts, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  3. kayus

kayus Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a two way thing.there are some services that do all kind of blackhat stuff and that won't help.while there are some who do the whitehat stuff and they do work well for your backlinking.I think if you can get software such as senukex.you are done with backlinking.

kayus, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  4. rankexperts

rankexperts Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks kayus for replying, i asked this question because almost all of these services claim to be whitehat link building services, they also claim that your content will be published on high PR websites. I just want to know that how this works, i mean how these services are able to publish our content on high PR authority websites? also, do these services publish our content on relevant sites too ? i really want to know in detail from experienced people. I am waiting for replies from those who have used these link building services.

rankexperts, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  5. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Link building is so easy that anyone can do it on a regularly "Do It Yourself" basis. I don't agree so much with the automated submission tools.

unknownpray, Aug 17, 2011 IP
  6. geester1

geester1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I tend to stay away from companies buying links as this can alert google you are buying them

geester1, Aug 18, 2011 IP
  7. tjordan06

tjordan06 Member

Best Answers:
    This is a question that I would really like to have answer. Do link building services actually work???

Can some people that have used these services give some feedback?

Does anyone esle recommend senukex? What makes it worth while??

Thank you!
    Tim

tjordan06, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  8. hedavies

hedavies Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are some good services available, but you have to make sure that you use them correctly. Write some good quality content, spin it properly and send it out through the link services.

I use build my rank to increase a sites PR quickly. Articleranks and Linkvania etc can be a fast way to build high quality links, which in turn will increase your SERPs.

Senuke can be a great timesaver, but you have to supply good quality content and don't just blast a load of links at your main site over and over.

hedavies, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  9. GrowBank

GrowBank Peon

Best Answers:
    A lot of those services are grossly spammed and do have high amounts of duped content. I personally would not put money into that type of spin and submit blog link building, its better to pay for content to be written and distribute the paid content articles through quality channels. Web 2.0s, press releases, etc.

GrowBank, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  10. ~Bored~

~Bored~ Active Member

Best Answers:
    I rather submit myself then have a software do it for me. I too stay away from them.

~Bored~, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  11. expertofexperts

expertofexperts Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is true and even as of now and hopefully in future, the 2 way link building won't work.. So better go for quality links only

expertofexperts, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  12. BuySellDomainWebsite

BuySellDomainWebsite Peon

Best Answers:
    I've tried Linkvana in the past for one of my website and learnt a couple of things that I can share with you:
    Firstly, it's very expensive.
    Secondly, it's a blog network that they themselves own hosted on same IP's (they claim on different C class IP's though) so looks spam to SE
    Thirdly, you get bulk links but no quality to increase your rankings, because all those PR2-PR6 blogs have inner pages where your link is posted as PR0.
    So many posts being made by all advertisers that your post gets burdened deep and archived soon without any benefit.
    The posts contain totally irrelevant content compared to your website market. (Funny, but I saw my link which is in "money making online" market placed on a post speaking about "cancer patients".... Lol!!:)

BuySellDomainWebsite, Sep 22, 2011 IP