1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Iran

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by moccc, Sep 8, 2011.

1. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    ApocalypseXL is Romanian gypsy who claims responsibility for everything in the world, don't take him serious.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
    IsraeI, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ah it's always refreshing to see some good old racism along with the trolling .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  3. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Moccc, nice to meet you and hi to all DP members and my friends.
    Yeah right Moccc we have long history but anyway it has good and bad aspects. beside don't take IsraeI serious too! he piss Iranian history and just love to see Islamic state! lol

Dear Apocalyps even for US army with such modern logistic, feeding 100 thousand soldiers isn't easy job I guess, so one or 2.6 million Persian soldiers deploy to Greece is out of my mind especially when see it was 2500 years ago. if they could do that then surely I proud of them whether what nationality they had! lol

babak44, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  4. moccc

moccc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi 2 u 2 .

moccc, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  5. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    right can't deny that, don't worry your 2 American hikers will back home soon but that 3 Iranian student never!

Chinasa you are right too

babak44, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  6. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    good points Webby thanks. seems you follow our news.
    yeah many people arest for water fight not just in tehran but in some other cities too, they weren't just students. that news said: "Last Friday hundreds of enthusiasts used plastic pistols and empty bottles to play in the ironically named Garden of Water and Fire for hours and, to the surprise of many, without police interference. But the event – organised on Facebook – prompted criticism from conservatives when pictures of it emerged online days later."
    it shows a big contradiction between Iranian people mind and our govenment. such view in media and public isn't what Mullahs wanted.

babak44, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  7. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome back babak..I have question, do you think your leaders are going for the nuclear bomb ?

IsraeI, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  8. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I saw the video with my own eyes and I will not post it as it's too disturbing.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  9. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You're welcome.

Hi, Babak! Nice to see you again. :)

Rebecca, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  10. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    If you don't like what he says then why don't you just PM him or send him an e-mail? Or do you just reserve that "honor" for me and me only?
    Ihr kleines Franzosisch trollen.

11. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Französich trollen - now that's new . Anyway the reason is that gstring presents no interest , you can anticipate his moves for the next millennium . You on the other hand seem to be trolling because you crave attention either that or you're puppet on the face of a really good troll .

12. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me guess..she's Helvetti.

IsraeI, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  13. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @ApocalypeXL
    Would it surprise you to know that I actually like you? Stop being such a poor sport,I'm only teasing on here,not trying to be mean.
    @IsraeI
    I honestly don't know who this famous "Helvetti" guy is.But he must have made quite a stir because even though he is banned,everyone still talks about him.:)

14. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not accusing you of anything, but your posting pattern makes you suspicious.

IsraeI, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  15. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course I follow it.

We have a good relation with Iran, so we get to read about things, both good and bad, happening in Iran.

I really believe that the Government doesn't really represent the people of Iran. I have a couple of Persian friends, and I can swear they are no different than anyone else I know as a friend.. People of Iran shouldn't let the government suppress them.
    Progressive and you have a bright future ahead..

The Webby, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  16. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    I had a moderator tell me the exact same thing word for word.Don't get that,I'm on here for fun that's all.Why is everybody so paranoid? I didn't even know DP existed until the middle of June.I'm simply here to tease and provoke for my amusement.But also to contribute if I can.I just find that pissing everyone off here is so darn easy that I find it hard to resist.You guys are all so uptight that it just blows my mind!
    My profile explains that I'm on here for my entertainment and that you all are merely collateral damage.Bunch of poor sports from what I can tell,cry babies too.:)

17. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Well it's rare for me to come out in defense of anyone that has engaged in tolling but it seems that there are very slim chances of Spoiltdiva being Helvetti . The reson i say that is because the activity (read sleep) pattern doesn't match the geo location . While The Webby displays the same random sleep times that Helvetti had Spoiltdiva constantly follows the same sleep/work pattern . Also some of the posts display information that Helvetti would never stomach . If Spoiltdiva is duplicate there are 90% chances that it doesn't belong to Helvetti .

18. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    I'm not engaged in trolling dear.Trolls go around trying to start trouble because they are disturbed.I only tease because it's fun.And as to fighting I only fight with those who come at me first or who are haters.But until you believe me,I am ihr kleines trollen.:)

19. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude, you are really scaring me now.. you show the same stalkish behavior that laxman does. You keep tabs on my work/sleep time?
    I bet you devote a great amount of time digging websites related to me.. Have you found my facebook profile yet?

FTR: I don't sleep much and I work at Nights, because my clientele is American.

The Webby, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  20. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    LOL you're grating yourself waaaaaaaaay to much importance . To get this kind of info all I needed was 5 minutes to waste and the DP public database . I don't give a dam about Facebook and stuff , although it's always tons of fun to track down someone and make the target dump bricks .