1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Want Money - Help ME!! No MEEE !!! Wait MEEE!!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Jul 6, 2010.

1. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea I do too. It is simply amazing how all of this information can be right in front of them. Years of research and detailed explanations and yet that same old lame question "can you tell me how to make money online"..... O well

rickmci, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  2. emicon

emicon Peon

Best Answers:
    Without a simple plan (especialy a time management plan) and a system, automated a much as possible, is tough to succeed (make any amount of money)

I think that any experience is unique. Try it, test it, see what works and what not, take action... and then, if you learn from your experiences, you might be on our way to succeed. Nothing is for sure in business.

cheers,

emicon, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  3. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
    Bill Gates

And what I mean by this quote is that the hundreds of visitors that you drive to your sites without converting a sale, should make you more ambitious to find out what you're doing wrong and why your sales aren't increasing.

Everyone is looking for guaranteed success/ a fail-proof formula to generate a fortune over night / easy money you guys name it. I know that no one that is just starting off in their online journey, but no one is looking for failure, however failure is part of everyone's success.)

Al.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2010
    evelinawilliams007, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  4. aasuccess

aasuccess Active Member

Best Answers:
    The only SECRET to being a Successful is ACTION, you must EXECUTE your plans:
    these should be as follows:

Become a Super Affiliate - Promote like a nutter on crack!
    Build your list - If you can; rather than sending visitors direct to your sales page, send them to your squeeze page first, get their email and then send them to your thank you page which will be the main sales page.
    Create your own product. - This will give you substance.

aasuccess, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  5. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    good post i have to say

laxman363, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  6. supercar

supercar Peon

Best Answers:
    Can someone please help me? I'm a noobie here ... I don't know where to start. What is google?

supercar, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  7. JoseArmando

JoseArmando Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah it's unfortunately like that... People want to have everything handed out to them but thing is, it's simply not possible to give them a success formula. I know of a few surefire models that make money every time but they also require quick thinking and a lot of grunt work.

With most models that got profitable for me I had to think a lot about how to implement concepts that I know work while also having a fair share of luck. At the end this is a numbers game.

I don't think I'm talented and to be honest I don't even think I'm too good of a marketer - but I am persistent. And newbies, if you want just one tip to really make it: be persistent.

I guess it's rare to see a newb come on a forum and instantly start working like a madman?

Well if you want to succeed in this business you better decide to become one of those guys.

Norb, I still remember your thumbs up post on my first sale thread... that was more than 2 years ago. We're both still here and I know we're here to stay.

Solid post but nothing will change and it will fade among mostly worthless threads... However those few that read it and get that small change in their mindset will be well worth the minutes spent writing your post.

Godspeed

JoseArmando, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  8. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    good question.so you are really a newbie.google.com is a search engine which provides results based on what you search.it is the most visited site on internet.thats the basic definition for now

laxman363, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  9. supercar

supercar Peon

Best Answers:
    hahaha dude... I was being sarcastic... thx for the def though :p

supercar, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  10. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    google is what makes me a lot of money.. If it screws up with me, most of my income will be gone :)

jacky8, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  11. pollywog

pollywog Member

Best Answers:
    It's very impressive.Thank you, Norb.

pollywog, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  12. amasran

amasran Peon

Best Answers:
    Some great quotes are in this post. So many people try to make money the easiest way. But affiliate marketing or any other way to make money online it takes time, effort, focus and some hard work. You will fail probably a couple of times first. For some people out there it takes some time to finally get it though. But if you follow all the steps right and I don't mean just building a website and waiting for miracles to happen. The traffic is something that you would need to work on. After a while you will succeed by working hard.

amasran, Sep 20, 2011 IP