1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Choosing the right hosting service for my FIRST REAL website(s)

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by vicktard, Aug 28, 2011.

1. vicktard

vicktard Member

Best Answers:
    I can't thank you guys enough at digitalpoint for giving me good advice and teaching me things I didn't know.

I ultimately went with dreamhost. It's great for the value and uses CPanel. Also can't beat the pricing.

I'm very interested in any recommendations for cheap DOMAIN NAMES. If you have any off the top of your head, feel free to post them here and help more than one person! Thanks again!

vicktard, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  2. amasran

amasran Peon

Best Answers:
    I use both Go daddy and Hostgator you can also choose seohosting dot com Seohosting is from the same owner as hostgator and it is more advanced especially when you want to build more websites. With seohosting you can have several different ip adresses. That can be useful with your seo and other stuff

amasran, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  3. Plusplushosting-mike

Plusplushosting-mike Member

Best Answers:
    Thousands of it will appear when search upon at online search engines.
    Since there are a lot of web hosting firms claiming to have the most affordable web host packages, it is quite difficult narrowing down choices.

Plusplushosting-mike, Sep 20, 2011 IP