1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PR8 Directory accept Free submit with recip. Fast approval

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by kennnguyen76, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello, PR8 high quality directory now ready to serve you. We accept all kind of website except adult at the moment

United Nation Directory Service

What's the qualification ?

- You have a website
    - You need to link back to us
    - We have team of 5 people working at daily hour and 2 working at night time so we will approve your link fast
    - If you try to cheat us about recip link, you may get banned
    - Link will auto de-active if you delete our link

That's it, hope you have a good time and enjoy our PR8 high quality directory service. We also accept paid link and featured link at the moment

The site URL: http://undfs.org/

Regards

Kenn

kennnguyen76, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  2. CReed

CReed Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yet another trying to capitalize on the green fairy dust of a dropped domain.

CReed, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  3. falconlink

falconlink Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree to you. It's really a bad practice. Any one can realize that he is using a dropped domain and his site condition is not so good as he set the submission prices. I bet this directory will become PR3 on next PR upgrade.

falconlink, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  4. zaaylo

zaaylo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You mean this is not worth to submit on this kind of directory ?

zaaylo, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  5. stargroup29

stargroup29 Member

Best Answers:
    $50 for 1 month? No one will buy this.

stargroup29, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  6. kennnguyen76

kennnguyen76 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    uhm, i think you guys are all trying to hjack my thread. What if I will do the same ? Are you gonna crying and whining about it. I give free submission which is no one can complain and no one will lose anything. I'm just tired of people who try to rip off others people thread just to get some post count. Please grow up and be a man.

More than that. I bet my site won't lose any PR since I know how to keep this PR. This is not a dropped domain but actually survive last PR update.

I have thousands of high quality PR5-6 links to my site, so I'm not really care what you said, and others won't too. Just stop hjacking other thread "kid"

Hope it's answer all your question

Regards

kennnguyen76, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  7. ad2310

ad2310 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think anyone tried to hijack your thread. All responses were about your directory. They just want to let other DP members know that this directory is built on a dropped domain.

Second of all, your directory is not free. Free means nothing in return, but you require a reciprocal link. You may check out the dictionary.

"I bet my site won't lose any PR since I know how to keep this PR. This is not a dropped domain but actually survive last PR update. I have thousands of high quality PR5-6 links to my site" I don't know what you've been smoking lately, but whatever it is, stop doing it. I think you're are dreaming.

ad2310, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  8. kennnguyen76

kennnguyen76 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    uhm, i don't know what you smoking either but do you know english ? I don't take any money from anyone. That's what "Free" mean. Link to a site with recip is normal and anyone know that. More than that, hjack mean give information about my site. What happen if you selling a link and I came and said "OMG this is too expensive, this is so bad, this is not good for this price ...". That's what call hjack. I'm not trying to rip off money, If you familiar with this forum, you should know

Is to announce new directory, so what wrong if I post my new directory here ? Just imagine what you will do if people come to your thread and start saying things that doesn't really matter to them. I bet most of the guys here just trying to let people to stop come to my site and happy about that. Get a life and stop put your nose in others business unless you see its a scam or try to get people money.

That's all I want to say. I don't care what you think and I certainly don't care if people will like my site or not. My site is PR8 and lot of people want to link to it too.

Don't be mad at me if someday you open your own thread and I came to say something about your site that is true and will affect you (That's life)

Regards

Kenn

9. noobpreneur

noobpreneur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @kennnguyen76 - don't worry too much. I don't see you do anything against the TOS and such. Most people here are just trying to be helpful and warn others (some just love to seek others' faults.) People visiting this thread and the forum it is in should know beforehand the pros and cons of submitting to any directories.

IMHO, it's our job to educate ourselves before we decide to submit our links to certain directories, as there are risks associated with submitting to directories with established domain name, usually with high PR.

noobpreneur, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  10. ad2310

ad2310 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do I know english? Well, we'll see. Free means nothing(including money) in return, nada(this is not english)! If you ask anything in return it's called a trade. Got it? Trade is not a giveaway.

I'll repeat again, nobody tried to hijack your thread. If someone makes a comment about your directory, then it is not hijacking. Nobody tried to promote their services/sites or sell panties. You're just pissed off cause you couldn't capitalize on it. If I start a new thread, you're welcome to comment. Just make sure to stay on topic and I will not be mad.

Looks like you're so proud of your dropped PR8 directory. Let it be your way and we'll see what's going to happen. You know what I mean, right?

ad2310, Sep 19, 2011 IP
    iceberg likes this.
  11. kennnguyen76

kennnguyen76 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Uhm, I'm not mad at all because of your comment but I just think your comment is just trying to break my topic, doesn't have any information that help me improve anything. That's call hjack. And for the sentense "I bet my site won't lose any PR since I know how to keep this PR. This is not a dropped domain but actually survive last PR update. I have thousands of high quality PR5-6 links to my site". I was wrong since I use wrong way of saying, it should be "I have thousands of high quality links including PR5 and PR6 domain links back to my site" It doesn't mean "I have thousands of PR5 and PR6 links to my site"

Again. This is nothing for profit so I'm not angry at all with your comment. It just like noobpreneur say. People now aday just very happy to seek others people mistake (Its not really a mistake since I'm not hiding anything). It's a domain I buy back, but it doesn't mean its has no value and "WILL" drop as you said. I only buy high quality domain and most of them stay for long long time even after a few big update from google in 2011.

Regards

Kenn

12. iceberg

iceberg Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You have thousands of high quality backlinks, but google shows zero. ?

iceberg, Sep 19, 2011 IP
    CReed likes this.
  13. CReed

CReed Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have a question for you - are you here under a new account because your previous account was banned? And this one as well? And also this one? ;)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
    CReed, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  14. kennnguyen76

kennnguyen76 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    uhm, i'm tired of all the question that's not related to my topic at all. If you have any question, pm me and I will more than happy to answer those.

To CReed: for your question, i do not need to answer since it not related to my topic but I will so you can stop posting in others topic: "Those are not my account, I'm not the owner"

Regards

Kenn

kennnguyen76, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  15. Moreno

Moreno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Moreno, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  16. kennnguyen76

kennnguyen76 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
  17. Moreno

Moreno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Moreno, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  18. Moreno

Moreno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Only as a comparison:

This are the data from a real PR 7 domain:

Alexa: 72
    Page Authority: 80/100
    Domain Authority: 85/100
    Linking Root Domains: 89,259
    Total Links: 2.30M (which means Millions)

and btw when i see the whois sorry buddy .... do you really thinks we are all so stupid ?

Moreno, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  19. kennnguyen76

kennnguyen76 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Uhm, look like there are so many people here that have a lot of free time. I don't talk anymore since you are too noob to know what cheating mean.

I do not want any money from anyone, I offer Free submit with recip and that's what I write clearly in the title. It doesn't concern you how is my domain or "CRAP" (Since I'm sure you don't even have CRAP). I wish to close this topic so no one will have to lose their time to this anymore. Please help me close this thread

P/s: If you have time, goes around in this

And check you will see many new directory everyday. Most of them is on the new domain. Please don't say noob thing because I never said this is an old directory. Why people these day don't have anything to do but complain?

20. Moreno

Moreno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A directory which requires a reciprocal link is NOT A FREE DIRECTORY, read the guidelines better before announcing anything here and yes i wish i could even say more about guys like you or kill this screen and jump directly into your face.

Moreno, Sep 20, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.