1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling *NEW* Local Keyword Domination *NEW*

Discussion in 'Services' started by raven2424, Sep 19, 2011.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Local Keyword Domination

Do you happen to have some local keywords and would like to gain top results? Then this is perfect for keywords like

city name keyword
    state keyword
    province keyword

You will totally blow past all your competition and gain top results!

Who is this services geared towards?

This service is for anyone who wants to improve there rankings in the google search engine. If you are going around here on DP ordering SEO services here and there you are spending money and seeing almost no results I know this for a fact and it can be frustrating.

My service is not only a steal at its current price but you also get a review of your site and keywords that you plan to target I personally work on each project I take on and treat it as if it was my very own website. No cutting corners here!

Price

The price is $150 per keyword and you get complete seo for 1 month OR 3 keywords for $300

Most people who are serious about gaining new rankings know that they spend 2 times as much as this per month and may see poor results but with my service you know your money will get you the results I promise.

Custom Plans

If you feel you dont need a full month of seo you can get a week instead at a lower cost that is no problem also

Interested?

If you are interested please reply to this thread I will then send you a PM answering your questions as well as any other concerns you may have.

raven2424, Sep 19, 2011 IP