1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to use display:table for my website layout. Is it good for SEO or not?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by msn4adults, Sep 16, 2011.

CSS Tables are good for SEO? Suggest me something. I want to create a layout using display:table for my website. But i am a bit confused that Tables are not good for seo. either display:table are Good for seo or not? Suggest me some thing in Very Detail. Thanks in Advance.

msn4adults, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  2. 75dollarseo

75dollarseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    that's not matter for SEO .. it's related to loading time .. seo related to your content only

75dollarseo, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  3. msn4adults

msn4adults Peon

Best Answers:
    Best Seo Tips? any?

msn4adults, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  4. faysal969

faysal969 Member

Best Answers:
    There have no problem using CSS in website. You can use it, but make sure that it be lighter so that it can load fast. Page loading time has effect on SEO.

faysal969, Sep 16, 2011 IP
    Nova706 likes this.
  5. Nova706

Nova706 Peon

Best Answers:
    Should be just fine... Do note that older IE browsers do not show this property correctly and other browser have different results. Only a big deal if you think your target audience may be running older equipment. Like faysal969 said, performance is really the only issue. Google recently added page load time to a factor in how they rank your site. CSS is pretty lightweight though so as long as your are adding the styles to an external style sheet, there shouldn't be any problems!

Nova706, Sep 16, 2011 IP