1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Manual Directory Submission

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by madweb, Sep 13, 2011.

1. meol

meol Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you really need manual submission then the best option is to hire a freelancer to make the post for you so that when he finish he will send all the links to your post before sending payment.

So in my own view make a post in this forum in the "buy sell or trade" forum and pick a provider to do this task for you.

some directory service submission could claim to submit articles manually at the end they use software.

meol, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  2. Ilona Andrews

Ilona Andrews Peon

Best Answers:
    Directory critic is best site for directory .

Ilona Andrews, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  3. pratap295

pratap295 Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion manual submission is more effective in comparison of software and its only about 100 submission just do it your self its not taking more time around 1 hour.

pratap295, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  4. osCreative

osCreative Guest

Best Answers:
    Manual directory Submission is best as compare to automated because automated submission considered as a spam. I know about a company which provides directory Submission services. oscreative is the company. So try this.

Thanks,

osCreative, Sep 16, 2011 IP