1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Allah is The Peace

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Polite teen, Sep 13, 2011.

1. expertofexperts

expertofexperts Active Member

Best Answers:
    And these are the only ones who had and will never give same respect to women compared to men.. How pathetic this can be, when their Allah never taught them.

I can bet that there is no muslim or their great Imams etc.. can answer this question - "Why you want muslim women to be in veil and don;'t want them to visit mosque and never want to give them same respect bla bla bla..."

If there is someone then i ready to hear but certainly with some proof. And please no brain washers needs to waste their time here :D

expertofexperts, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Ahh, yes, Islam is nothing if not fair to the sexes.

Why again is it that in Islam, men are to be buried to their waist and women up to their heads?

Seems like women are getting the shaft. Seems a wee bit easier to escape when buried as a man.

browntwn, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  3. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank you dear sister very much for your kindness.

I hope you all the best.

Please don't defend me ever because it is hard on me to see you being attacked. There are dagerous animals out there, so be careful please.

Good luck.

Polite teen, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  4. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Define peace for me, please :)

So peace, by your definition, uses aggression and harm to maintain a joyful relationship? Harming others that causes pain brings you peace? What if it was your sister caught cheating? Would you stone her because she cheated?

If you think stoning is funny then try throwing stones at your family in case they cheat on their wife/husband.

Your questions are so broad that I could even answer them with geometry. Be specific. With own, you meant women, right?

Grimm, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  5. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Of course I love Allah more than evrything including my mother, spoiltdiva and myself.

I consider my mom and spoiltdiva as a mercy from Allah on me. All the praises and thanks are to Allah.

Now i don't mind to be stoned when I am caught cheating (i.e. practicing sex with other than my wife).

Will I stone others or look for that job? Of course no muslim want to do that. Prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him, said: "Ta'aafu (i.e. leave, hide, etc.) the limits (the limit is a prescribed punishment from God. You cannot increase in it nor decrease) amoung yourselves. For whatever limit reaches me then it is must (i.e. the judge has to apply the punishment)"

I will apply the advice of the prophet and will never raise crimes to the judge to punish its generators.

Peace.

Polite teen, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  6. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    The white house indeed.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  7. expertofexperts

Best Answers:
    This BS still can't answer what we all asked him. read the questions i posted and come out with a solid backup answers

expertofexperts, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  8. expertofexperts

Best Answers:
    Seems you changed the name of your home.. :D

9. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, it'd be great if PT can define what is peace is, personally.

Grimm, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  10. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    The veil for women is to protect them from our evil eyes. The second point is not true. Islam allows women to go to Mosque and we see them here alot.
    The third point is bla bla bla.

btw, I am following the sequence of post in replying.

11. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    I am going to have shower to go to Jumua (friday) prayer.

Be honests with yourselves to see the truth.

Best wishes.

12. expertofexperts

Best Answers:
    So you are the ones who are blessed with evil eyes?? Sometimes you say you are on Earth due to mercy of Allah! A bit confused, is that so DP members?? So Allah can be so cruel that he can give you such eyes? And make your mind set such that you are unhappy with freedom of others?? And the list goes on and on when you visit taliban and afghan (sorry i don't put first letter as capital of these two countires as they really don't deserve any respect) :D

13. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey PT, I got some questions for you mate..

Alright, tell me kid
    1) Do you believe that Allah is the most powerful above all?
    2) Do you believe that Allah loves all humans alike?
    3) Do you believe that if I commit a sin, any sin, I'm answerable to Allah, not to any mulla or preacher?
    4) Do you believe that Jews are same human as any Muslim
    5) Do you believe that anyone who should punish for any sin is Allah, not a corrupt Human being.

Answer me, mate.

The Webby, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  14. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @Polite teen
    Don't be concerned about me dear.If they attack me(and they will)it takes some of the heat away from you.All you did was to say that Allah was the peace.You came on here with a simple message of love towards your faith.And the haters and bigots have all attacked you with their preconceived hate filled agendas.How dare I side with you? I must be a terrible person and therefore everything I have ever said is wrong and I am a false person.Do you see how my former post mates have all turned against me? Do you see how fast they hate? Soon they will attack my character,then bring up old posts to defame me.Then they will follow me around the forums to attack me.They are like a pack of sick dogs biting and snarling and yet they somehow convince themselves that they are on the side of right.
    Allah is the peace? That is for you to believe,it is none of their business,but one thing I know...they are not for the peace.I extend the hand of friendship to all Muslims.I prefer to be part of the solution as opposed to being part of the problem.If we cannot even come together as human beings sharing this planet on this forum,then how can there ever be any hope for this world?
    But I am "naive",I "disgust" them.All I am interested in doing is defending what I believe is right.I believe you are a good young man who has a deep love for his God.I refuse to believe that is wrong.Let them attack and hate me for this.They are cowards,and I am not afraid of them nor will they intimidate me.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  15. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Peace ! Were cool you and me.

popotalk, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  16. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Spoilt - Never seen "me" and "I" stuffed into a post so many times. Apparently if the discussion drifts from the topic of you... a faraway look clouds your countenance. If it's ok, some might like to converse without the self-referential diversions back to your favorite topic.

robjones, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  17. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Once again you are 100% predictable.Attack the messenger,defame the poster,attempt to ridicule.You use the same old tired tricks over and over again.When you fail to win the debate(as you often do)you then turn to your favorite tool of smear tactics.I have zero respect for you.You are beneath my contempt.Here I am engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.Not very fair of me,I ought to give you a pass you poor thing.

18. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Lol. Speaking of "predictable". Still all about you, eh sonny?

robjones, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  19. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    I was thinking that I understand peace, but when I wanted to define it, I realized that I don't understand peace. So peace is something you know about, but you cannot comprehend.

Peace is too wide to be comprehended. In general, it is something that causes you to be comfortable and safe from danger.

I found the Arabic language is helpful here since peace has something to do with submission. I guess peace can also be submission for one will or for goodness or for truth.

20. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Once again you have attempted to be witty,and once again you have failed.Yesterday you made the biggest mistake of your cyber life.I'm going to enjoy slowly taking you apart like an over boiled chicken.Not much of a challenge though as you're no match for me,boy.