1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

From Last week My Website is Going Down in All Search Engine & Traffic Dropped Terrib

Discussion in 'Google' started by myindiahub, Sep 15, 2011.

I have a Big E commerce Website around 2.5 million pages although the site is still indexed in Google and it was getting good traffic but from last 15 days it was down to less than 5000 pages.
    before it was getting around 7000 visitor/day and that time index pages was 10,000,00.
    but now Google index pages is 19,000,00 but traffic dropped and daily visit show only 5000 visitor/day.
    was hoping it is Google dance and it will be back and increasing 10,000/day visit
    but unfortunately the traffic is gradually going down but not up. The content on the site is also unique no software were used in link building I don't know what has gone wrong. Please help me out guys I am very much worried
    you csan check my website url:

http://is.gd/zhHvO2

myindiahub, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  2. akiza

akiza Peon

Best Answers:
    there is no fault in your website unfortunately Google has some different standards now. For starter your pages has book atrributes and not content or description about books.

For example there are 10 words on this page http://www.printsasia.com/book/Guide-to-Yoga-1407564021-9781407564029

Similarly Your category pages do not has content but they are just serving as dynamic pages. Google seems to dislike pages having less content or machine generated content pages like tag pages etc

you can start with the basic optimization of script by adding some useful content on everypage

akiza, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  3. chestercaldwel

chestercaldwel Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you checked and made sure your site doesn't posses duplicate content?

chestercaldwel, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  4. simple007

simple007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    is it really duplicate content issue or some other changes in algorithm ?

simple007, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  5. chenting

chenting Active Member

Best Answers:
    don't worry, i have a site drop from 3000 uv/day to 600uv/day since aug 15, and 3 days ago my site's traffic return to 2600/day, i did nothing, no new post, no new backlink,

many people were hit by google panda recently, but most of them recover within a month ... as long as your content is unique, you don't need to worry about it.

chenting, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  6. VinaJJones589

VinaJJones589 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, what you can do are as the followings:1,do nothing, wait;2, revise more dynamic pages to static pages and some other on page seo(but that will not prove to give your traffic back)

VinaJJones589, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  7. flightsunite

flightsunite Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, search engines use a filter that removes the duplicate content pages from the SERPs

flightsunite, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  8. Torafox

Torafox Peon

Best Answers:
    this can be both a temporary dance and a more serious consequence of a Google algorithm change. we've had both on various sites before. hard to tell really - all you can do is wait and see.

Torafox, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  9. adam456

adam456 Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know if you are saying right no duplicate content or other like this type of work . I will suggest you to add new contents it may be increase your web traffic .

adam456, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  10. jewel3000

jewel3000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure why this is happening to you, but I do have a "guess" . . .

Since Google's new Panda algorithm took effect, I've gotten a lot of new clients seeking product description writing. You might have gotten knocked back like many of them were...

-- I didn't notice any paragraphs describing the books I clicked on your site, and this could be the problem. Panda may be hungry for lots more (SEO) words than you have on each page. Consider adding 2 or 3 paragraphs per page / book. If you do, it must be original. Don't simply copy-paste the publishers' book descriptions, because Google knows it's duplicate content and you'll get no SEO benefit whatsoever.

-- It might also help to inter-link all of your pages, one to another. Maybe put a widget (or anchor links) that will show "You Might Also Like These Books," so you can work your keywords more throughout all your pages.

-- Similarly, you might try adding / blowing out some Book Category pages, and do a linking strategy from each category.

If you're interested, you can read my blog post about all of this: How to Write Product Descriptions for E-commerce

Best of luck!

jewel3000, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  11. myindiahub

myindiahub Member

Best Answers:
    Very thanks for quality suggestion. when i randomly search any ISBN number in Google my site always show in Google top 10 result. when site indexed page number was 10,000,00, means site have same number of ISBN. now Google show total indexed page 19,000,00 it means gradually ISBN search also increase in Search Engines. but not any changes in website but traffic also down 2000/day.
    now i will try to add unique content on all pages.

myindiahub, Sep 17, 2011 IP