1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recommendations for an (Up to date) affiliate beginners' guide to ClickBank selling?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by emmaburge, Aug 31, 2011.

Hi all,

Keen to enter the world of affiliate selling. Well versed in web design, SEO, and a few other facets of internet marketing.. will be the first time I've run a little project like this on my own, and will be my first time affiliate selling.

Would like to begin with an information product so thought clickBank might be the way to go.

Any recommendations on good guides and/or best practices?

emmaburge, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  2. onedumbaussie

onedumbaussie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do what feels right, promote something your actually interested in and if your can build sites and use SEO techniques your infront of the most of the pack.

CB is a good place to start, Choose your Niche, Choose your Market and then find products to suit.
    If the program has a way to capture emails drive traffic to that page, you'll get loads of sales as they follow up for you.

Use every resource provided, Most programs offer loads of advice.

Good Luck mate

Oda

onedumbaussie, Sep 12, 2011 IP
    emmaburge likes this.
  3. JonRhodesUK

JonRhodesUK Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I would also think about what might sell quite widely. For example tuition book on how to fly helicopters might be very well written and researched, but is unlikely to make you much cash. Niches such as weight loss, health, making money are usually good money spinners.

I would say that it is good practice to build a reputable site that contains loads of quality useful free information. You can then recommend products from Clickbank within this content.

JonRhodesUK, Sep 14, 2011 IP
    emmaburge likes this.
  4. dabber2008

dabber2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    1) Choose a niche
    2) Build a squeeze page related to the niche
    3) Drive traffic to squeeze page (facebook fan page, youtube videos, forum posting etc...)
    4) Once you have sign ups email them clickbank products

dabber2008, Sep 14, 2011 IP
    emmaburge likes this.
  5. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    just ask your questions on the forums (or search).. no need to buy a guide.

Swerd, Sep 14, 2011 IP
    emmaburge likes this.
  6. emmaburge

emmaburge Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone! Reason i wanted a guide is because i didn't want to 'leech' the forums so much.. i know at this stage in my knowledge, i can give little back to the community, is all!

emmaburge, Sep 29, 2011 IP