1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Site Site Diagnostics - Issues - Please I need a google adsense pro's advise

Discussion in 'Google' started by IwhiC, Sep 13, 2011.

So I have a popular web blog, I built 1 Month ago and as of last week had 120 articles indexed in google.
    Site was getting 100- 150 UV a day. Then all of a sudden Im getting no adsense impressions or clicks.
    Even though Im still seeing same visitors in Google Analytic!

What would cause adsense to all of a sudden stop my site,
    There is no reason giving for the block,

It is even has blocked a Wordpress Page review? How is that, the page was never published and still is not? example : [TABLE="class: crawlreporttable, width: 100%"]
    [TR="class: nested-data, bgcolor: #E6F3FF"]
    [TD]? page_id= 170&preview= true[/TD]
    [TD]Not Found[/TD]
    [TD]Sep 12, 2011[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Please do advise.

Im pulling my hair out trying to figure out what I DID wrong to get these errors and pages blocked?

Yes I have made sure I have no site down time.
    I have proper robots.txt

I have proper site map.

Some one with more experience in adsense help me out?

IwhiC, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  2. roezer

roezer Active Member

Best Answers:
    roezer, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  3. IwhiC

IwhiC Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly what does this allow, I guess Im lost with what they and you are explaining? Please do clarify!

IwhiC, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  4. roezer

roezer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I am believe it allows to provide more relevant ads on secure and login protected pages. Like the Ads in Gmail or here on Digital point since the Google Ads Bot can't access login protected pages and analyse your content to show the best ads to to users that are logged in.If you do not have a membership site I would not pay too much attention to this problem.

As for Google they placed Webmaster Tools Account in the Article when they should have said in your Adsense Account

Goto
    Account Settings>Access and Authorization And Add a Login for your Website.

Your Particular problem was probably caused because when you were previewing your post the Google Ads bot crawled your site

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
    roezer, Sep 13, 2011 IP