1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All in seo

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by vamsi, Sep 12, 2011.

Hi Everybody,

I just installed all in seo plugin in my blogs.I wrote a title and description.For Home Page the title is displaying but when i clicked on one of my post,only my post title appear there ,as far as i know blog title should be display after post title.Why its not displaying here?

and

what is the difference between 'Post Title Format' and 'Page title Format'? and what is the benefits of using all in seo pack in blog.Please help me out

vamsi, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  2. geester1

geester1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    all in 1 seo works fine and always has, it allows you to put keywords in excerpts and title to get maximum seo juice. I think we may be taling about 2 different plugins here.

geester1, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  3. marylandlawoffice

marylandlawoffice Member

Best Answers:
    Both are different post title format mean particular post wish set the title and Page title Format mean particular page title.

marylandlawoffice, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  4. MartinPlatt

MartinPlatt Peon

Best Answers:
    For each page / post you have to enter your SEO title, description and keywords, these are what will be displayed for your page title, as well as what is displayed in the search engine results.

Keywords are to identify the information for a particular page, so would be completely useless if always set only at the site level.

In terms of the blog title appearing after the post name - I think that that is in the general setting of All in one SEO (from memory) If you have that set up, you should get something like "My post Title | My Block Title" or "My post Title My Blog Title"?

MartinPlatt, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  5. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    All In One SEO works fine for me I have been using it for 3 years and all versions are great. There is a space at the bottom, a box, where you can enter the title, keywords, descriptions using this plugin.

unknownpray, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  6. pat3ck

pat3ck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Home Page Title and Single Posts Title are different.

Also, we're using All in One SEO plugin since 2009 and it's worked wonders for our sites as we rank fairly well with our keywords.

Hope it does the same to you.

pat3ck, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  7. VolkanSEO

VolkanSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tool to start for beginners. It serves its purpose to help optimize each page for blog posts.

VolkanSEO, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  8. nirajkum

nirajkum Active Member

Best Answers:
    share your blog url with me .. I will try to look into in my free time

nirajkum, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  9. keyideas

keyideas Peon

Best Answers:
    By using ALL IN SEO, you can set meta tags in your particular pages but post title and it's description will be remain same.

keyideas, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  10. Excel 8

Excel 8 Guest

Best Answers:
    I've tried that a long time ago in a company blog and yes it is a good plug in... it can really help in doing SEO.

Excel 8, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  11. eneroil

eneroil Peon

Best Answers:
    Both are different post title format mean particular post wish set the title and Page title Format mean particular page title.

eneroil, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  12. googlesiterank

googlesiterank Peon

Best Answers:
    Installing the Platinum SEO plugin (or all-in-one plug-in) is simple. Both installs like any other plug-ins you use, or unzip the contents and the download directory on your blog wp-content/plugins / directory of an FTP client, or sign in your blog admin

googlesiterank, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  13. blackout0826

blackout0826 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's good but I've switched to SEO Ultimate, think is the best

blackout0826, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  14. Curtis Jackson

Curtis Jackson Banned

Best Answers:
    Both are different posts & nice ideas form everyone here, I would like to say that all posts will appear on the main posts page, but you can also display specific posts on category pages with our custom menus feature.

Curtis Jackson, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  15. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Matt Cutts praised the wordpress 3.0 plugin saying ”WordPress takes care of 80-90% of (the mechanics of) Search Engine Optimization (SEO) “ . Wordpress 3.0 takes care of canonical URL’s and blog titles . All he wants is that bloggers should be relevant and reputable and leave the rest to wordpress .
    Other plugins he uses :
    Akismet
    Feedburner
    W3 Total Cache
    Polls
    I would like you to replace all in SEO with wordpress 3.0 .
    Posts are entries listed in reverse chronological order on the blog home page .
    The URL for a post includes the date the post was published like http://blogname.wordpress.com/2008/11/30/post-title/

Pages are static and are not listed by date. Pages do not use tags or categories .
    The URL for a page looks like this: http://blogname.wordpress.com/page-title/

C.Rebecca, Sep 13, 2011 IP