1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Manmmohan Singh & Congress almost sold full Kashmir to Pakistan

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by aamigallery, Sep 3, 2011.

According to the report published in Times of India yesterday regarding a Wiki Cable it was stated that Congress of India and Manmohan Singh almost sold full Kashmir to Pakistan like they did during 1947 when Pakistan occupied half of Kashmir and Congress of India also then under Nehru didn't took any action and didn't fought with Pakistan to take the Kashmir back. Similarly few years back when pervez musharraf was president. Manmohan Singh offer to give Non-Territorial status to Kashmir but Pakistan rejected it because they want to capture full Kashmir. Do you and the Congress of India thinks that this would bring peace in North India? No, ISI will continue to support terrorist for killing Indian Military Officers and innocent people of India as ISI is out of the control of Pakistan's Govt and its back by strong fact that terrorists sponsored by ISI are also killing US soldiers and people in Afganistan, western Pakistan and China. And if Congress would have given Non-Territorial status to Kashmir then ISI would cause instability in
    other Norther and Western states of India.

The Congress of India Govt currently is the most corrupt Govt ever in India. The BJP Govt of Vajpayee taught taught lesson to Pakistan during Kargil War. And if BJP comes back to power then they will take strong actions to strengthen Indian Military Capabilites. I urge all citizens to protest against Congress of India and vote for BJP if they want to see Strong and prosperous India.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2011
    aamigallery, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  2. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Kashmir belongs to Pakistan.

IsraeI, Sep 12, 2011 IP
    Jin likes this.
  3. Ethical Geek

Ethical Geek Member

Best Answers:
    Get your facts correct sir.

"The region is divided among three countries in a territorial dispute: Pakistan controls the northwest portion (Northern Areas and Azad Kashmir), India controls the central and southern portion (Jammu and Kashmir) and Ladakh, and China controls the northeastern portion (Aksai Chin and the Trans-Karakoram Tract). India controls the majority of the Siachen Glacier area including the Saltoro Ridge passes, whereas Pakistan controls the lower territory just southwest of the Saltoro Ridge. India controls 101,338 km2 (39,127 sq mi) of the disputed territory, Pakistan 85,846 km2 (33,145 sq mi) and China, the remaining 37,555 km2 (14,500 sq mi)."

Source:Wikipedia

Now don't you say that the article is moderated by hardcore Hindu nationalists and the facts are misrepresented.

Ethical Geek, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  4. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    ...In their wet dreams

The Webby, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't get it . What's the big deal if they sell a sweater ?

ApocalypseXL, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  6. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    A sweater? I thought they were selling the rights to a "Led Zeppelin" song.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
    Spoiltdiva, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  7. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Every time I listen to that song, I feel orgasmic.. That much I love that song..

[video=youtube;73dvrir5kig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73dvrir5kig[/video]

8. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @The Webby
    Thanks for posting that,the video is awesome.Those guys were sooooooo good looking when they were young,ummmmmm!:)

9. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Awesome , I didn't knew Led Zeppelin had a song named Kashmir .

10. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    You kidding me?
    This song is like a sermon to every rock fan!!

11. aamigallery

aamigallery Guest

Best Answers:
    This is not a thread to discuss Songs and rock singers. This thread is meant to kick-off Indian Congress and the current Govt in India of Congress is the most corrupt Govt ever which came into power in India. Vote for NDA and they will strengthen India and its defenses.

aamigallery, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  12. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Not a big Led Zeppelin fan . They're awesome but not my style . My sermon is Feuer Frei by Rammstein .

13. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Then you are doing it all wrong mate.. This aint the platform for that..

14. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @Jarwi
    It is very difficult for us in the west to keep up with issues in your part of the world.But you are there,you would know.So tell me based on what you see,how do the rank and file,the man on the street throughout Kashmir feel about this issue? Is it not true that Kashmir society is divided on where their loyalties lay? Some want independence some like the status quo,is this not so?

15. aamigallery

aamigallery Guest

Best Answers:
    You people from west don't understand our matters so stay away from our internal matters. Kashmir can't be independent with India, Pakistan and China. We must work together to bring prosperity, literacy, Quality of Life in J&K and rest of India. India has full right over Kashmir and we will get POK back from Pakistan.

aamigallery, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  16. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    So sorry "Mr.Cranky".I was merely trying to help you to get the thread back on topic.

17. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Yay!!!1111oneoneone
    Emotional outburst. I love it..

Allow me to tear your nationalism apart, mate.

What have you done so far for Kashmir?
    What gives India 'full right' over Kashmir?
    What had India done for Kashmir in past 30 years?
    Why you keep quiet when Indian military kills 3 16 year old unarmed kashmiri kids going to school?

Being an angry young internet warrior is what you have mastered in.. If you really care about Kashmir, get off your internet, go to Kashmir and see what shithole it has become..
    It was a paradise on earth once.
    But we, yes we, the people of India have raped it out of it's beauty.

It's funny when people talk about Kashmir being an inseparable part of India, while they don't give a shit to people of Kashmir..They don't care for the fear those people are living in.
    Military assumes everyone is a terrorist, regardless of age.. They are being trigger happy.. There is absolutely no opportunity of a Kashmiri youth,no future at all..

And you know what the saddest thing is, no one gives a shit about Kashmir, It has become a political playground where everyone wants to score a goal, but no one wants to clean the mess that they have created in past many years..

we will get POK back from Pakistan... Pathetic.. you will get it back, and turn it into what? Another shithole..

Yeah Pakistan is responsible for every shit we are in, there is absolutely no fault of ours, none at all..
    Heck, I blame Pakistan for my constipation..

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
    Jin likes this.
  18. amherstsowell

amherstsowell Peon

Best Answers:
    It's true sir that Congress rules 80% time on our country after getting freedom, that's why they are responsible for this type of decisions they don't have any strong policy only meetings and meetings. If they try to solve it seriously then it can be solve, i mean not to say that it's too easy but having good support on world wide on this topic after that try to solve it.

But there are lack of will power they don't want to do it they just only want to always having a burning issue, so that they can use it time by time for getting peoples support on the election time by providing hollow promises.

amherstsowell, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  19. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Believe it or not, they look just like any other guys from the street. It's their fame and money that make you horny.

thesickearth, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  20. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anyway, what's a big deal about Kashmir, if you don't mind me asking? We all know that both India and Pakistan are artificial constructs, product of a British whim. Not saying that they are failed states, no ( well , not yet). But their borders got nothing to do with borders of ethnicities and religions. So why fret about Kashmir? Is it a cash cow? I doubt it seriously

thesickearth, Sep 16, 2011 IP