1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Website Marketplace

Discussion in 'Sites' started by North Tag, Sep 11, 2011.

Hi All,

I'm currently selling my collection of websites to concentrate on other ventures.

This domain and website is a professional turnkey marketplace, that also sells premium websites as well as domains. The site has google ads on it as its only way of generating an income atm, it makes about $15 per month from this. It has a premium script installed on the site to automatically run it, which cost $80 to buy. Not much has been done to the site in the terms of advertising which is why it is being sold so cheap, but it has potential for anyone who is looking to start a marketplace business and develop it. The domain is well suited to the industry, ProTurnkeys.com is well suited to a "professional turnkey" marketplace site, but its a sale i'm looking for so the starting bid will be only $20 with a low BIN of $99.

North Tag, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  2. millertyme88

millertyme88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Does it have a current database or database software?

What software/script is site running on?

Is it set-up to receive payments from users?

millertyme88, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  3. North Tag

North Tag Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi,

yeah its a full script with DB. the script is the "domain auctions script", currently for sale for $60.

you can recieve payments from paypal or any other payment processor and chanrge for several different things if you want.

North Tag, Sep 12, 2011 IP