1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Accidently i Deleted Mysql database in Cpanel

Discussion in 'MySQL' started by tanveersultan, Sep 3, 2011.

Accidenly I Dleted MYSQL database in My Host
    any way to recover it.......I don't deleted my wordpress blog folder ........ May it helps me ......... anyone can guide what to do now ........... May b Config.php file help me .........Please help me i loss my 1000 posts @ wordpress

tanveersultan, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  2. babushkyn

babushkyn Member

Best Answers:
    Contact your hosting provider ASAP, they should have a backup of your database.

babushkyn, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  3. elicitservers

elicitservers Peon

Best Answers:
    Duplicate thread, but as per my other reply:

elicitservers, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  4. Jhumon

Jhumon Peon

Best Answers:
    yea.Most of host take backup end of week.So Request them to recover database

Jhumon, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  5. imperialDirectory

imperialDirectory Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you use any static file cache for your Wordpress? You maybe able to retrieve your blog posts.

If not, one last thing you can do is go through Googe's cache and copy and paste all your posts. Then use a Wordpress mass import script to import the posts back.

Not sure how you CPanel delete your MySQL database. There's chance that the database file still exists.

Depends on your hosting, I think Wordpress uses MyISAM storage engine. Search for files with extension ".frm", ".myd" and ".myi". There's a slight chance that your data could still be there.

imperialDirectory, Sep 10, 2011 IP