1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eCashOpinions.com - Brand New Fresh Paid Survey Website >>> AFFILIATES EASY MONEY <<<

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Super_Vendor, Sep 7, 2011.

[​IMG]

Hey everybody,

I have just opened the doors to affiliates for my new paid surveys membership website: eCashOpinions.com

I know that some people in the forums are not fans of the paid survey websites, but the truth is that they convert very well and have very low refund rates.

I know this because I first got my online start by creating a Paid Survey website. This website did very well for me and, like I said, had very low refunds... At it's high point I made about 20k in 2 months with this website. I have since sold that original website a couple years ago, but I decided to create another one and here it is.

(Also, just a few months ago there was a Paid Surveys website that launched and reached a gravity of about 400. The vendor has since changed the website and switched categories in Clickbank and I do not remember the name exactly, but if you pay attention to the marketplace then you'll know what I"m talking about.)

eCashOpinions is very well designed, very professional all the while not looking TOO flashy... but it's still got a little bit of flashiness to it.

The web page has a good balance.

Paid Surveys can be very easy to promote if you can reach an audience of income seeking newcomers. Many paid survey affiliates make 20 - 30 sales per day!

A little about me:

I've been on Clickbank for a while and I've launched a few websites here and there. My most recent launch you may remember was February 21st and the website grossed about 26k in the first 2 weeks. Affiliates earned thousands in commissions along with some of them winning thousands in prizes.

eCashOpinions.com Affiliate Program Specs:

My team and I have also made sure that our website meets in compliance with all of the new Clickbank Vendor Guidelines. None of the testimonials mention any specific amount of earnings. We added the potential income calculator to the page because that seems to be a standard for Paid Surveys websites. When the new guidelines took affect, CB checked many of the top websites of each category in the marketplace, which is why you will see that the Paid Survey websites no longer contain those company logos they used to. (Nike, Walmart, Best Buy, etc.) But it seems CB has no problem with the potential income calculator. We also have our disclaimer link on every page, and on the page where the member can purchase, the entire disclaimer is at the bottom. As for our "As Seen On TV" image: we are currently running small tv air commercial campaigns in a few local locations. This just started. So, as you can see we meet all guidelines at the same time have a page that is compelling and pulls the visitor into a customer.

Salespage URL: http://ecashopinions.com

Affiliate page URL: http://ecashopinions.com/affiliates.html

Product Price: $34.95

Your Commission: 75%!!

Hoplink URL: http://xxxx.daywealth.hop.clickbank.net/

Thanks everybody. Please leave comments/questions. Talk to ya soon.

To Your Success,
    Rick Thomas

Super_Vendor, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  2. wealthwind

wealthwind Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is not so clear from your landing page what exactly do you offer/sell. Does your product is a one-time payment membership?

Please advise...

wealthwind, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  3. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    eCashOpinions.com is a membership to receive access to our database of companies that will pay you to take surveys, participate in online focus groups and more... Yes it is a one-time payment. :)

Super_Vendor, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  4. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    Hey everybody,

I know that the affiliates page could use a few more tools, just added some email swipes and I got some more on the way!

Rick

Super_Vendor, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  5. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    Hey guys this thread is really on fire! lol

I've just added some more swipes and some keywords to the aff page, more to come as well.

Also, added an exit pop downsell to the join today page giving the visitor a one time offer to join at a discount. This has already
    pulled in some extra sales so if you promote in the make money online niche you should really jump on this one.

I'll have some analytics and conversions soon, once I get some traffic going and more affiliates jump on board.

Thanks and don't be afraid to comment.

Rick

Super_Vendor, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  6. axjenell

axjenell Peon

Best Answers:
    i am a newbie at promoting clickbank product ,i don't know how to build a good affiliate site,how to promote... can u help me

axjenell, Sep 10, 2011 IP