1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

increase conversion rate ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by markisaac, May 22, 2011.

I represent a internet based firm , two websites of mine having low conversion rates of about .80 %

i do all common promotion methods like

forum posting , comments, bookmarking (social websites, classifieds, press release)
    even PPC too .

My client is ready to pay for everything which raises conversion rates .
    i am looking forward for any worth paid traffic websites

suggest pls

markisaac, May 22, 2011 IP
  2. qast123

qast123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Conversion rate means converting online shoppers into paying customers.We can increase conversion rate by making our website easily understandable so people can easily search our products and services.

qast123, May 23, 2011 IP
  3. searchtechword

searchtechword Peon

Best Answers:
    Increasing conversion rate is all about attracting RIGHT customers to your site. Just increasing traffic wont help. you need lot of research to attract potential customers.. First thing is try analysing your competitors site and see what they do to atrract customers to their site..

searchtechword, May 23, 2011 IP
  4. hurn1

hurn1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do Usability test. Make two landing pages with different designs. You can use google website optimizer to do usability testing. This is rocket science definitely you can increase conversions rate.

[video=youtube;vP4nUCDm6oc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP4nUCDm6oc[/video]

hurn1, May 23, 2011 IP
  5. listiaclone.com

listiaclone.com Member

Best Answers:
    Yes attracting right customer can increase your conversion rate. So first decide what is your targeted audience(their age, interest, nature, culture) then search where they come to gather on internet(community). If your product or service is related to let say health, drugs, meds then I would suggest you to join forums and social networking websites related to health and medicines and try to promote your website, product, service eventually. If your targeted audience is within your region(your client) then I would suggest you to concentrate on local search engine marketing and promotion using google local places, local business reviews, classified(as many as you can with diff. content). Also concentrate on language(English, Spanish, Italian, German etc) of your targeted audience. Also track visibility of your competitor website search where they are visible and you do same.

Send promotional emails and sms regarding special offers and products to them who are already your customers.

Use mobile marketing(sms marketing) to where ever required.

Hope this will help.

listiaclone.com, May 23, 2011 IP
  6. wafflehorse

wafflehorse Peon

Best Answers:
    wafflehorse, May 23, 2011 IP
  7. delmoon01

delmoon01 Member

Best Answers:
    build relevant landing pages for different product offerings on your web site... use industry endorsements and testimonials and also have very very less friction (too much items) on a landing page.... the more you confuse web site visitor the more likely he will close the web page....

delmoon01, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  8. Abhishek Kundu

Abhishek Kundu Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi markisaac,

as you are using PPC it will be very effective if you do split testing of your website.
    in this method you create 2 - 3 different variations of the design and drive traffic to them.
    you will be able to see which design converts better. :)

for this you can take of google website optimizer. you can do a google search with the keyword & the 1st result that pops up is their own tool and the most important part is it's FREE. :)

Abhishek Kundu, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  9. Reedge.com MoreConversion

Reedge.com MoreConversion Peon

Best Answers:
    Excellent, lots of testing advice. If you sign-up for Reedge.com and get a paid account I'll look at the clients website and though in a 3 hours experts advice including a good test setup to get you going. Dennis

10. unani

unani Peon

Best Answers:
    What are the things and what is the type of promotion that you want wherein the conversion rate is higher?

unani, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  11. ctrlfreak

ctrlfreak Member

Best Answers:
    What is triggering your conversion? Is it a lead or an online purchase? Please be more specific.

ctrlfreak, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  12. seooutsourcingco

seooutsourcingco Peon

Best Answers:
    Conversion rate is very different from trarffic ... the efforts you mentioned
    are all focussed on generating traffic.

What are you doing to improve conversion?

*Hints* Site Redesign, Navigation Analysis, Call for Action, Funnel Optimization ?

seooutsourcingco, Sep 9, 2011 IP