1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keywords Targetting & Organic Results Keyword Tool

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by vetnetsupplies, Sep 8, 2011.

We are finalising a new site http://www.zoomservices.com.au/ based in Brisbane and we are trying to target the following keywords. cleaning services brisbane , office cleaning services & office cleaning brisbane . I would like your input on how I should approach this. Any help appreciated.

I have used google keyword tool for local search traffic per month but heard its not accurate for organic results. Is this true and does anyone know a free organic results keyword tool?

Thanks for your input!

vetnetsupplies, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  2. offshoredataentry

offshoredataentry Member

Best Answers:
    you can check your keywords in word tracker also and get best idea from that. It shows US, UK, AUS and other country specific keywords so you can get better idea from that.

offshoredataentry, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  3. webexpert00

webexpert00 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google keywords tool is the best free tool available for keywords research. And for promoting these keywords, start from on-page optimization of your site and then go for off-page SEO. It will certainly help you in targeting your keywords.

webexpert00, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  4. fldave59

fldave59 Peon

Best Answers:
    JUst by including your location (Brisbane) in your keywords will really lower the competition for your those keywords since you are not targeting a global audience. Be sure you are looking at the number of "exact" searches for those keywords when using the Google keyword tool. If you are not going to invest in a more advanced keyword search tool, you should also do a Google search for those keywords to see what your competition is like. Be sure that your site's meta description is interesting. This is the short snippet the search result will show in the search engine results. When most people do a Google search they will quickly scan the top few results looking for a relevant result that catches their eye.

fldave59, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  5. andybrownandy

andybrownandy Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to use "exact" searches for your keywords by using Google keyword tool because it is the best tool for selecting keywords.

andybrownandy, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  6. rspadi

rspadi Guest

Best Answers:
    Sure, the Google Keyword tool doesn't provide accurate results, but it is still fairly good. Another free keyword tool I use on a regular basis is "Keyword Optimizer Pro" which provides up to 10000 keywords per seed keyword.

In the past I also used Wordtracker, but I found it didn't really provide any significant advantage over other (free) keyword tools. I have a short list of other keyword tools on my site: http://simpleseostuff.com/top-seo-resources/ - it's the first category labeled "Keyword Tools"

rspadi, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  7. mindinventory

mindinventory Peon

Best Answers:
    You are doing right things,but put title,description,keyword.
    if you want put only keyword
    <meta name="keywords" content="cleaning services brisbane , office cleaning services & office cleaning brisbane, cleaning services company in brisnane, cleaning contract service, cleaning services," /> use and get the traffic.

mindinventory, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  8. gogetit

gogetit Peon

Best Answers:
    After google adword, i think word tracker is the best tool for keyword analysis..

gogetit, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  9. vetnetsupplies

vetnetsupplies Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all your responses. You've been a great help!

vetnetsupplies, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  10. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    It works like a dime and is very good tool as far as tools go, also provides accurate estimates to global and monthly searches. Bottom line, made by Google and uses its data.

unknownpray, Sep 12, 2011 IP