1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Start Link Building?

Discussion in 'Google' started by ssg10491, Sep 8, 2011.

i want to know how to start link building for blog traffic because i have blog fastricks.blogspot.com and it has 30 posts but traffic is very less daily only 20. I always fo keyword research on Keyword tool for blog posting.My blog is not getting traffic.I want to get at least daily 300 visitors.So please give useful advice.

ssg10491, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  2. PerdanaCantiQue.com

PerdanaCantiQue.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    blog commenting and link exchange with blog that have a huge traffic... :)

PerdanaCantiQue.com, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  3. blackout0826

blackout0826 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah do as Perdana said, exchange links with sites in your niche

blackout0826, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  4. AnotherIdol

AnotherIdol Peon

Best Answers:
    Start by link exchanging. Social bookmarking, Article Writing and Web 2.0 Sites will all help in driving traffic to your site.

AnotherIdol, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  5. chiphotography

chiphotography Peon

Best Answers:
    It's easier to get those in your specialized area to share links. I like article writing and social bookmarking also is great for link building. Just adding links all over the place is not an effective method and it's usually hit or miss anyway.

chiphotography, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  6. yaseen4u

yaseen4u Peon

Best Answers:
    link exchange may help you.

yaseen4u, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  7. gonewild

gonewild Active Member

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting, Article Submissions to other blogs with high PR / Article Directories / Private Blog Networks like Seolinkvine, Submissions through PixelPipe etc. Just some ideas.

gonewild, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  8. bilgi

bilgi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  9. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try article submission, it is one if the best way to generate traffic and backlink

lifeplayer, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  10. samadnet

samadnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    What I did to make my blog popular is blog commenting ,forum posts , guest blogging ...
    Try this methods ,I got pagerank 2 and 700 to 800 unique visits per day within 2 months of my blogging :)

samadnet, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  11. LinkDeveloper

LinkDeveloper Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with lifeplayer - article submission is good and the right palces can actually give you PR too.

LinkDeveloper, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  12. SEOExpertSydney

SEOExpertSydney Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, If you want to increase visits use social Media Optimization... regular update your FB, Linkdin, Twitter and promote over there you will get good amount of visitors. Also do some DS and SB. It will surly helps a lot,,
    Thanks Netprro Australia

SEOExpertSydney, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  13. leonidasblaze

leonidasblaze Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many ways of link building like forum posting, blog commenting, article submission, directory submission and social bookmarking but according to me article submission is the best way for link building.

leonidasblaze, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  14. rainso0

rainso0 Peon

Best Answers:
    1Find and join Forums and Blogs that are related to the content of your site. Both usually have a place where you can add your websites link to your profile that you create, and to your profiles signature. Each time you post a comment in a forum your signature will be left with that comment for all to see, including search engines.
    2Submit articles. Article submission is a little more time consuming for link building techniques, but can also help increase your websites Page Rank if posted on the right sites. Start by writing several small articles concerning topics that have to do with the content on your website. You then submit these articles to websites that will post them for their viewers. Be sure to always add your website link in the source section of your article. That way web crawlers sent by search engine will find the link when crawling the site.
    3Submit to website directories. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of website directories out on the internet that people use everyday to not only search, but also build backlink with. A website directory lists sites by their category and subcategory instead of displaying them by their keywords like search engines do. Most directories allow website owners to submit their site manually, so be sure to pick a category that best fits the content of your website.
    4Use Social Bookmarking. Social bookmarking is some what new to the scene of link building techniques and can be a great tool to have on your side. Social bookmarking is a method for Internet users to organize, store, manage, search and share online resources, such as websites. Every time you save a link to a webpage in a social bookmarking system it allows other users in that system to view the link you bookmarked. If other users like that link then they can save it themselves, pass it along to other people, or write a comment about it for all to see. Also, it is a good way to get your website noticed by web crawlers sent form search engines.
    5Try RSS Feed Submission. RSS or "Really Simple Syndication", is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works, such as websites, blogs, and headline news, into a standardized format. RSS documents are called feeds which includes text and metadata that are published when your website or blog is updated. This is a huge benefit because RSS feed submissions allow webmasters to publish their websites or blogs content automatically. The more websites you submit your RSS feed to, the more times your new contents is published for search engines to find. Like most link building techniques there are many websites out there you can submit your site or blogs RSS feed to.
    6Answer questions. Question answering can be a very productive link building technique but can also be very time consuming. There are many websites people can go to to post questions and wait for other people to post the answers. this can be very productive because most of these sites allow you to also post a source link with the answer to the question. This will allow web crawlers to find your links as well as allow other people searching for the same answer to follow the link back to your website.
    7Build Social Pages. Social pages such as a Facebook fan page, Myspace, and YouTube are a great resource when it comes to building backlinks to your website. Building a simple social page usually only takes minutes and can benefit greatly because it allows you to add loads of information and links that help credit your website and at the same time attract new visitors. Millions of people each day search these social websites to find new information, and then share that information with friends a family. Each time a visitor shares the link to your website or to your social page they are posting another link out on the web for web crawlers to find.
    8Blog About It. Blogging is another link building technique that can help your website greatly, but can also be time consuming. If done right a Blog can not only help build backlinks to your website but also help credit your site, attract new visitors to your site, and promote new pages and information on your site. Remember to always add a link to the Blog post so web crawlers and visitors can follow the link back to your website.

rainso0, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  15. Atco-maart

Atco-maart Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to promote your Blog so work on Blog commenting and also blog feed submission I hope its helpful to you.........

Atco-maart, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  16. John peterr

John peterr Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Build quality content in your site which user finds informative, content is the main key to get more quality back links to your site, follow the webmaster guidelines specified by the search engines.

John peterr, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  17. laptab

laptab Peon

Best Answers:
    Try Social networks. Start a new profile and get friends. It is not so tough to get friends in Facebook especially. If you can get 1000 users, from then you don't have to work to get friends. They automatically adds you. I got 1000 friends in 8days but it takes another 1000 in less than 5days. There are many groups to help you to get new real friends. Now i got more than 3000 friends. Then i started a page for my Algebra site and invited my friends. I got more than 200+ fans in just 2 days. from FB only i'm getting 60 to 70 users per day. It really helped me...

laptab, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  18. aileenwuornos

aileenwuornos Peon

Best Answers:
    use blog directory and bookmarking to increase visitors on your website, use forums to drive traffic on your blog

aileenwuornos, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  19. rahulezdia

rahulezdia Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Friend,

There are many ways to get traffic on your blogpost for qick example you can do:
    1) Social Bookarking
    2) Link wheeling(most advanced & effective)
    3) Blog commenting and link exchange according to your niche
    4) Article Directory Submission

You can search all these terms on internet or if you are more concern about quality seo services, we are providing all these services at very affordable prices. You can visit our service page eZdia's Link Building Services or you can contact us anytime at ezdia.services at gmail.com

rahulezdia, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  20. seantucker

seantucker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    seantucker, Sep 9, 2011 IP