1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Press release helping in what type of product?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by teohcl, Sep 7, 2011.

I knew press release also one of the method that internet marketer is using for product promotion, just wonder anyone here has the experience on how to prepare this as well as it suitable for what type of product? Mind sharing this with me. Thanks

teohcl, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  2. bdunndchi

bdunndchi Member

Best Answers:
    Press releases are good for any type of product. If you are just using it for backlinks, just type up a simple press release and submit it to free press release sites. You can search press release templates and see how it's supposed to be written.

bdunndchi, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  3. iJK318

iJK318 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey teochl,

What bdunndchi said was correct to an extent. Press Releases will work with relatively any product. They are made to increase the hype of the product to get more people to want to buy it, and to drive traffic to the site that is selling it. Like bdunndchi said you can go ahead and create your own just for backlinks, but unless you are a very skilled writer and know how to write them yourself then you probably wont build much hype. If you want to build the hype and everything around your product like the big boys in the industry do then it would be in your best interest to go ahead and hire you a freelancer that already has a good track record writing them. Then look into the best methods for promoting your press release.

If you want try and keep your eyes open soon, because I am about to start creating guides on basic methods for internet marketing which I will be posting on here for free and if I am not mistaken Press Releases is in the list of guides. Will mainly be about how to market them and what not instead of writing them.

I hope that I helped solve part of the problem,
    - Jeff K.

iJK318, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  4. GlobeNat

GlobeNat Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,

Let me join to your conversation. Press-Releases are great thing to get more attention to your website, product or services, and that's right - it can work in almost every field of business. I am constantly using Press-Releases when promoting my own and client's projects. But it's been notices that free PR submission sites do not give you as much effect as paid ones do. More to this, when you pay for submitting your Press Release you get much more benefits like adding more keywords and tags, adding SEO-links with the anchors that you need. So I really think it's worth doing. But you should carefully plan your PR activity, be creative enough to find informational and interesting newsbreaks - it's the key issue in this activity. I have a great selection of the best PR sites, just PM to me and I will share it with you if you need it. I am not greedy :)))

GlobeNat, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  5. billytravis

billytravis Peon

Best Answers:
    Well press release is an introduction and news about you and your business. if you have an internet online business then press releases will help you in two ways first you will get clients and customers and second you can get back links from it.

billytravis, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  6. stocktips

stocktips Peon

Best Answers:
    All press releases should be written in an industry standard format. Below is a simple template, with the body providing a description of each area of the release.

stocktips, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  7. showkatahmad

showkatahmad Peon

Best Answers:
    Press release what is basically the piece of content information regarding the new product launch, dicounts , offers or cost reduction or deduction it can be valid for any type of the profducts or services

showkatahmad, Sep 8, 2011 IP