1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Position in google

Discussion in 'Google' started by oknedar, Sep 6, 2011.

Before 2 weeks I was in top 10 for 3 keyword, and top 20 for others 2 keywords in google...number of vistiors start to grow, my page rank went from 0 to 2 but I did not have rating for yahoo, bing...for that keywords...But for a last 2 weeks my keywords disappear from top 100 in google but there are visible in yahoo, bing...I install voltrank before 5,6 weeks and now i am wondering is it this happening because of voltrank...am i banned, send to sandbox...or whats happend... i did not use any mass link building program

oknedar, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  2. kellylsn

kellylsn Peon

Best Answers:
    Google , yahoo and others have different different relevancy algorithms so sometime it happens.

kellylsn, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  3. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not familiar with that voltrank but you can do trial and error if having it on your site affects its ranking behavior. If you are getting decent traffic from Yahoo/Bing, it's up to you to change things. You might also got the top rankings for the short time maybe due to recent PR update making search results fluctuates.

WishBone, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  4. sisatel

sisatel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't go for the mass link building program. Try to get quality backlinks from Forum posting, directory submission, article submission, blog commenting, social bookmarking, theme based one way links.

sisatel, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  5. czar_residences

czar_residences Peon

Best Answers:
    I definitely agree with sisatel. Those techniques are the most effective to get quality backlinks. And what is Voltrank by the way? There are really instances that some Keywords appear in Google but not in Yahoo and Bing.. Or appear in Bing but not in Yahoo and Google. You just got to work on that.

czar_residences, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  6. katsarov

katsarov Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do not use seo software and forget about black hat seo. :)

katsarov, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  7. JTP

JTP Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to find out if your domain got banned just go to google . com and type into the search box: http://mydomainname . com

If it shows up in the results your domain is not banned or deindexed.

JTP, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  8. SEO Bounty

SEO Bounty Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say this happens from time to time. Make sure you are using quality backlinks. Create profiles in forums and also engage in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc)

SEO Bounty, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  9. bermuda

bermuda Peon

Best Answers:
    I really do not know whether or not the newly installed scripts on your web pages have actually affected your web ranks but not all sudden drops might be problematic or matters of concern. Even well established websites which are already powered by hundreds or even thousands of backlinks may sometimes experience such things. It is essential to make sure you are still moving in the accurate direction and wait for ranking improvements.

For example, how old is your website? For new sites, ranking fluctuations should not be considered as bad at all because they still need to prove they are worthy of enjoying top ranks given to them by Google and other big search engines. Competitiveness levels of the keyterms too can be important, because if your chosen words are very hot and already targeted by hundreds of big portals, the ranking drops could be temporary and natural even, especially if they too are building links for their domains.

bermuda, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  10. vampiro

vampiro Peon

Best Answers:
    Dancing site ranking is common nowadays after improvement with Google regulations. It may be the 1st in the first week and got lost somewhere in the next. Google is currently checking every indexed site now and then and due to the vast list of sites, the results vary. Just continue making quality links to your site. Avoid using tools if possible. You might be punished in some other time and would result in a Ban which is the worst case scenario.

vampiro, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  11. oknedar

oknedar Peon

Best Answers:
    site is in signature and has 10 months....When I type in google show it at first place for domain name...

oknedar, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  12. AnotherIdol

AnotherIdol Peon

Best Answers:
    Google has probably just updated or tweaked its algorithm again, it happens. Just keep building quality links. That is what is important. Don't be discouraged with a drop in ranks. You've been near the top before, you can do it again. You're just going to have to keep tweaking your method of link building to keep up with big G.

AnotherIdol, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  13. leonidasblaze

leonidasblaze Peon

Best Answers:
    Write quality and fresh contents, create many quality back links with the natural techniques and don't do spamming and then you can get the ranking in the search engines.

leonidasblaze, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  14. aileenwuornos

aileenwuornos Peon

Best Answers:
    ranking is fluctuating some times its normal process so don't be bother about ranking and all, create some quality links pointing to your site.

aileenwuornos, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  15. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Building a huge huge volume of links or getting them from link farms can do that to your site. These are the sites that Google Panda was intended to target. You might see a temporary boost but then Google decided that it was enough. Get some links from high PR sites instead of the traditional linking sites. Also try ot focus more on the quality rather than the quantity.

unknownpray, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  16. Fisher.Terre

Fisher.Terre Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are using black hat seo services then google will banned you for that reason. Please try to clear all generated links and start link building again. This time please make sure you are using completely white hat seo for submission.

Thanks

Fisher.Terre, Sep 13, 2011 IP