1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"Like us on Facebook" Pop-Up

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Amiko, Sep 6, 2011.

Hey all!

I run a site/blog on Top Tens, Girls and More and I'm looking to get more "like"s on my facebook page for the site to get some more returning visitors. Anyone know where I could get a nice elegant pop up or something with a "Like us on facebook!" page or option? Prefereably one that can be integrated to Wordpress...

Thanks!

Amiko, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  2. visuallemon

visuallemon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    visuallemon, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  3. Amiko

Amiko Peon

Best Answers:
    No, like a popup or something. A kind of thing that will "force" users to "like" the page, just so i can maximize my returning traffic

Amiko, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  4. developerpanda

developerpanda Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not entirely sure, but it appears like you want to trick your visitors into liking your page which they don't specifically intend to do. Careful there my man, it might piss off them & ultimately scare them away.

But pardon me if I misunderstood your point.

One thing I was thinking, if you provide some reward, it could be like a free wallpaper download, or something similar which they can get only after they "liked" your facebook page, then that would be ethical and nice for both you & the visitors.

developerpanda, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  5. akshaytkd

akshaytkd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    akshaytkd, Sep 8, 2011 IP