1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How am I suppose to work with squidoo.. How squidoo helps in SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by agilapriya152, Sep 5, 2011.

How am I suppose to work with squidoo.. How squidoo helps in SEO

agilapriya152, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  2. nirajkum

nirajkum Active Member

Best Answers:
    squidoo is a single page creation website where you can create a single page on your fav topic and you get share on revenue

nirajkum, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  3. raven2424

raven2424 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can also use the pages that you create to link back to your main website for more link power and also traffic. You can also create these lenes as mini sites

raven2424, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  4. Chris Sweeney

Chris Sweeney Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also use Squidoo as a buffer site for your main money site. So rather than blasting links directly at your money site and potentially getting it sandboxed, you can blast backlinks at your Squidoo lens. This will build up the PR of the lens, therefore making it a more powerful backlink to your money site.

Chris Sweeney, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  5. netprospector

netprospector Peon

Best Answers:
    One thing I like about Squidoo is that they are not as picky about promotion, affiliate links, etc. as article directories which can be very strict about where you put your links and of what type.

netprospector, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  6. cazort

cazort Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's best to not think too hard about using Squidoo for SEO purposes. The main benefit to using squidoo is if you can draw in viewers who would not otherwise find your website, and send traffic to your website. If you want to see an example of a lens that has been successful at doing this for me personally, check out my lens on Tea vs. Coffee - Caffeine, Health, Cost, Acidity, and Benefits, which has been effective at driving traffic to RateTea.net.

There is another benefit to Squidoo. Squidoo is a fairly well-organized site, and also think that it does well by enabling and encouraging people to add interactive content to their pages. By using Squidoo and learning what works there, you will gain insight both into how to better organize your own websites, and how to better engage your viewers / readers by adding more interactivity to your own site.

I hope this helps! Good luck with your use of squidoo!

cazort, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  7. raquo

raquo Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm using Squidoo in two different ways. First as dummy blogs and second to blog commenting

raquo, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  8. netprospector

netprospector Peon

Best Answers:
    You are putting your comments primarily on Squidoo lenses?

netprospector, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  9. javy09

javy09 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

I am not a fan of Squidoo but i have heard a lot of positive things about squidoo. There are people out there that make a lot of money using squidoo.

javy09, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  10. EpicShred

EpicShred Peon

Best Answers:
    Not everything that brings you traffic is necessarily SEO. Having a link from a solid ranking relevant Squidoo lens is how you’d take advantage of Squidoo for SEO. Squidoo’s been around for awhile so it’s seen as a trusted site by the search engines.

But part of the advantage of a Squidoo lens is promotion of your site. A really well written lens can rank quickly for your keyword. This in turn in turn ads value – and targeted traffic – to your site.

EpicShred, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  11. netprospector

netprospector Peon

Best Answers:
    I have seen some lenses get good rankings very quickly even beating out similar Ezine Articles

netprospector, Sep 7, 2011 IP