1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please help me with my new blog

Discussion in 'Google' started by digitalwebman06, Sep 6, 2011.

hello guys,
    i am facing a different problem recently.
    one of my new blog was indexed by Google some days ago but i saw that it was deindexed last night.
    i am totally amazed to see the result because the blog is totally new with only one article which is totally original.
    here is the blog :
    http://cameranphotography.blogspot.com

please suggest me what to do. i have shared it in facebook, Twitter and digg. so tell me something new. :(
    thanks

digitalwebman06, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  2. amiyo cast

amiyo cast Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, the best thing you should do is to create more content for your blog. Viewers wouldn't just look for one post in your blog if your first post has already said something interesting. Keep on updating your blog to get a better results.

amiyo cast, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  3. Blaize

Blaize Member

Best Answers:
    Another thing is create backlinks too. Also, promoting your blog will be essential. Using Yahoo answer can be beneficial, answering questions related to your niche will give it a go and just be sure you will leave your site url at your post. Another thing is Craiglist.

Blaize, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  4. basickno

basickno Member

Best Answers:
    Your blog is indexed in google. I can see it.

basickno, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  5. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    Keep those fresh and unique contents coming, it is good indication that your site could perform good on Google.

WishBone, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  6. Bdog80

Bdog80 Peon

Best Answers:
    you need ppc, backlink, adword campain, & etc so people will know your site

Bdog80, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  7. denverice

denverice Peon

Best Answers:
    denverice, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  8. katsarov

katsarov Active Member

Best Answers:
    Look at the articles in my blog. Refreshing your content is really important. Also do you have any external links with different topic ?

katsarov, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  9. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks everybody for your valuable comments. Yes my blog is indexed again :)
    yes i am starting to update my blog. and of course i will continue it.
    thanks

digitalwebman06, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  10. EnhanceSEO

EnhanceSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the 2 major things have been covered, keep the site up-to-date with new user focused content and start gaining quality / themed backlinks.

EnhanceSEO, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  11. SEO Bounty

SEO Bounty Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to creat backlinks and also write about unique, creative content! Do NOT duplicate anything. Hope this helps.

SEO Bounty, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  12. bermuda

bermuda Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes when you run tests to find updated information and details about your blog status on Google, the results would be blank or far from realities because you might be right in the middle of server updates or database record changes. These fluctuations in ranks or web listing details are normal to happen, especially if your blog is newly launched, still not powered by too many authority links which as you may guess would help establishing ranks and web positions online.

You have decided correctly to keep updating your blog because your RSS feeds would be liked by Googlebot a lot, especially if you write in a unique way about topics covered on your blog. By the way, do not forget to gather some quality links, number may not seem very important actually because even a few quality links from other related blogs would help your site getting fixed positions and stable web listing data also.

bermuda, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  13. chieh0215

chieh0215 Peon

Best Answers:
    create more high quality content for your blog.

chieh0215, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  14. john45

john45 Peon

Best Answers:
    Install the All in One SEO Pack plugin. Just installing this won't help with the SEO of your blog. Set the proper title, description, keywords for your site and these meta tags should always be set in every post, to include any competitive keywords you are trying to rank for etc.

Then it is the theme optimization, optimize the images etc.
    Submit to some good quality blog directories and join networks like technorati, mybloglog for some search engine exposure.
    Submit to the google blogsearch engine and also try to build a few good quality relevant backlinks. This is all for a start.

After all this done, you should go on further SEO techniques depending on the niche and the competition of the keywords in search engines.

john45, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  15. Jesse12

Jesse12 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

As i am seeing your blog is cached on 24th. Please check it again. If your blog is index and cached then its not possible that it will be deindexed in future.

Jesse12, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  16. billytravis

billytravis Peon

Best Answers:
    you should also share your website on stumbleupon. this is the major site for get quick traffic in minutes, just share your post with your followers and get hundreds traffic and also your website or post will visit all over the world. Its really amazing.

billytravis, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  17. gonewild

gonewild Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keep adding content + getting backlinks on a regular basis (article directories, private blog networks, blog comments etc). It works well.

gonewild, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  18. seantucker

seantucker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your site needs to be link to high authority sites, maybe you should look into link wheels.

seantucker, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  19. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It may not have been deindexed simply from one article, it might just be undergoing a "Google Dance" i.e. trying to find the optimal position for it

golfpro1, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  20. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think it was deindexed just because of one article. Well to be on the safe side, you should update your blog with more interesting content, promote it on social networking sites and get backlinks too.

chinasa, Sep 10, 2011 IP