1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can i receive International payments in Indian paypal account ( as per RBI rules)

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by freelancr, Sep 6, 2011.

I searched a lot to answer my questions but this site seems to be good, so kindly solve my problem...

There are a lot of sites where we can work on the offers(surveys) and they pay us in $(dollars) .

I would like to join these sites but i am afraid that can i receive payments from them directly into my Indian Paypal account or not.
    As because i am not receiving payments for selling anything, but this is just what they are offering for doing surveys etc.

If yes, then what is the minimum payment that i can withdraw in my bank account and how much they charge for it.
    i am too confused of all these problems, kindly help me out

freelancr, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  2. MayurGondaliya

MayurGondaliya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can get payment to your indian paypal account just fine. That is what it is supposed to be used.

You will not be able to receive the domestic payments to your paypal account as indian paypal can not send payment to indian paypal. (domestic payments are blocked)

MayurGondaliya, Sep 6, 2011 IP
    freelancr likes this.
  3. freelancr

freelancr Peon

Best Answers:
    thnx.. may i also know the minimum payment which i can draw in my bank account

As i can see in the paypal help page.. is it that we can't withdraw any amount below $150... plz help me...

PayPal.jpg

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
    freelancr, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  4. karthimx

karthimx Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    you can withdraw $10 and above to your indian bank account.

karthimx, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  5. Ragu_007

Ragu_007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Minimum amount for withdrawal is $10.

Ragu_007, Sep 6, 2011 IP