1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Prefer online shopping or shop in actual stores?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by rjeeeh, Sep 4, 2011.

1. videobot34

videobot34 Peon

Best Answers:
    I prefer real stores
    i hate having to wait for shipping and not being able to see the product fully

videobot34, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  2. javy09

javy09 Peon

Best Answers:
    I actually prefer online shopping than the stores because of the convenience it brings me. I don't have to wait on lines or even waste any gas to drive to the store. The only downfall about shopping online is that if for whatever reason the product you buy doesn't fit you or you don't like it for whatever reason, you then have to send it back and most of the time you are stuck with the shipping fees. This has happened to me a number of times. But for the most part, i still prefer to shop on line even though it may have it's downfalls.

javy09, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  3. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    it depend on which provide me more value.
    which provide cheaper price, more give away, which more trust able and reliable.
    anything i bought cant satisfied in real life i will looking online for more option.

JerrickYeoh, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  4. javy09

javy09 Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right, online there are things that i just cannot absolutely not find in any store anywhere. Even if i have to wait weeks to receive it. It is well worth it.

javy09, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  5. Selvja

Selvja Peon

Best Answers:
    Online shopping or shopping from the actual store both are equally important. I know that the usage of internet is eventually increased and it will make our life's so easy. Online shopping is one the best features of the internet and I will prefer both as Its all depend on the necessities.

Selvja, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  6. reenasawant

reenasawant Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally prefer online shopping through shopperstop.com. I think shopping online or actually visiting the store depends on the product that you want to purchase. Generally the electronic items are purchased in the outlet and items like clothes, footwear are purchased online

reenasawant, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  7. GlobeNat

GlobeNat Peon

Best Answers:
    As for me, I prefer clothes shopping and footware only in real stores where you can try things on and see how you look wearing them. But for stuff like books, CDs, some equipment, gardening things etc. shopping online is just ideal as it saves me a lot of time.

GlobeNat, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  8. asoltech

asoltech Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I always prefer online shopping because that more help.

asoltech, Sep 21, 2011 IP