1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for affiliate program for TV / Moive sites

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by le_punk, Aug 27, 2011.

I own a couple of high traffic (10k uniques+ / day) TV show and movie sites. I used to be promoting graboid, which is great but I would like to try out a couple of alternatives

Do you know any good converting affiliate programs for such site?

le_punk, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  2. InstallsProfit

InstallsProfit Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    We welcome your traffic,and offer direct links on all of our offers with many banners and buttons to choose from. Have couple of installs very suitable for movie sites like XviD,iFreeTv.Media Player Light...
    Come and join us and we will help you boost your income.
    www InstallsProfit com

InstallsProfit, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  3. CaroleAffBuzz

CaroleAffBuzz Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest Affiliatebuzz, we have most of top free movie/tv sites already promoting (examples can be given) - we are always looking to build long term business relationships

CaroleAffBuzz, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  4. bryanchase

bryanchase Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try out stuckads, I hear good things about them. I joined but have not yet began promoting any of their offers yet.

bryanchase, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  5. stuckadschris

stuckadschris Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hey Bryan, thanks for the mention. Let's get you earning, I'd love to approve some wires for you! :)

To the OP, contact me via Skype and I can get you expedited for approval and earning by the end of the day if you have content and traffic already.

See us at: http://StuckAds.com

Also, we just opened up our incentive portal to the public yesterday so people can push our incentive offers via direct linking, media buys, etc. and add more money to their pocket with StuckAds.

stuckadschris, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  6. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best is pinballpublishernetwork PPN which has the ifreetv that is offered also by other but PPN pay more than others plus has content locker and free content for your site.

webmoney, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  7. stuckadschris

stuckadschris Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Out webmasters are tearing it up with TV/Movie sites. While other networks are halting this traffic, we are craving it. The relationships we have established with our advertisers allow us to take this (and other traffic) other networks are afraid of.

stuckadschris, Sep 5, 2011 IP