1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Ur Opinion] Best way to seduce affiliates ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by hbillo, Sep 3, 2011.

Hi everyone,

I'm preparing a product that should be ready within a month or two, and I was wondering how I could get it started.

I explain, I have an ebook i have made, it's about "get your ex lover back". The ebook will be good, and so will be the website, with a good sales coppy, upsell process, professional design, and so on ..

Now my question would be - assuming I made sure my product converts well - how can I get affiliates that have trafic or list in that niche to promote my product instead of all those available on clickbank&co, since I'll be just starting, with gravity 0 and so, i'm supposing it won't be easy.

So, as affiliates, what would make you switch the product you're promoting, would you give a new product that seems nice and effective enough a try ? What would you need to do so ? Obviously there will be banners, keywords for ppc, email templates, etc .. what else can I offer ?

Thanks in advance for your time and looking forward to your answers.

hbillo, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  2. MarketologyTeam

MarketologyTeam Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, the most attractive thing to any affiliate who is worth their weight is CONVERSION.

If the sales copy is as good as you think it is, run a PPC campaign on Google adwords of at least $100. If you can show affiliates real proof of a good conversion rate then they will jump on board no problem. You can find Google adwords vouchers loaded with $100 for like $20. If you need help finding them let me know and I'll get you hooked up. This way for $20 or so you can get $100 worth of clicks to "test" your ad copy before aproaching affiliates.

The other method I have seen (when people try to contact me to switch my offers on my site to another offer/comapny) is to offer me 100% commissions on the first 20 sales or so to "test" them out.

MarketologyTeam, Sep 4, 2011 IP