1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does CPA still work well?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by anfractuouspattern, Sep 2, 2011.

I'm doing a CPA course that I got for free online. It seems a little outdated however I'm sure I can still learn a lot from it. I'm just curious if it's still a big money maker? Can you advertise on google with CPA ads still? Or Facebook? Any tips would help greatly

anfractuouspattern, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  2. CPAPathNick

CPAPathNick Peon

Best Answers:
    CPA will never die off as long as we still have advertisers who are looking to generate leads or sales.

I currently run a few of my own CPA campaigns on google adwords (PPC). I recommend making the website/landing page relevant to the keyword's searched. Instead of just putting up an ad that promotes the offer directly, try answering the actual search query such as having an information filled website for the topic and then melding in the CPA offer in such a way that it appears natural but focused enough so that it will generate conversions. You don't have to have a landing page geared around the actual CPA offer, it can just be related and that will be enough to see a positive ROI.

I like to make the first page the person sees an action page. The action can be a link, a drop down box, or a search box or any other form of user interaction. On the second page I usually throw the CPA offer at them after they do the action!

Hope this helps, good luck!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
    CPAPathNick, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  3. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    CPA is one of the program where I have seen many are making a residual income.To me Facebook is the best way to promote my offers. In CPA its all about tactics and using the brain properly.

shuvo, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  4. braincandy

braincandy Peon

Best Answers:
    CPA will always be a good source of income. You just need to find the correct offers and keep at it. Once you have the correct mix you can almost run them on auto pilot

braincandy, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  5. QuatroStream

QuatroStream Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes! It's deafinatly working scheme...Stick to email/zip submits first buddy!

QuatroStream, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  6. chaujka

chaujka Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    In fact, it couldn't get better.
    The only thing you need is to identify the best ways to promote your offers.

CPA is one of the easiest ways to make up to 5 figures a week.

Get in to it head fast :)

chaujka, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  7. MarketologyTeam

MarketologyTeam Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly, one of the best ways to make money online. It does have a little steeper of a learning curve than marketing Clickbank or something like that, but it is well worth it in the long run. Learn as much as you can before starting, stick to a niche and perfect it. Test and measure various campaigns and continuously tweak your ad copy.

MarketologyTeam, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  8. globalbusiness

globalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    It works greatly,there is no end to it as long as we have advertisers

globalbusiness, Sep 4, 2011 IP