1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does somebody create blogger websites for adsense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by bosko77, Sep 4, 2011.

Does somebody create blogger websites for adsense?
    As i know, google likes blogger, but what about CTR and what about your profit?

bosko77, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  2. Rajeevkumar

Rajeevkumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bosko it only the Adsense by which Google able to earn from blogger and that's why they encourage user to have blog and monetize it via Adsense. The CTR depends on the traffic of the blog and the keyword. There are many blogger's blog who have very good traffic and earning good revenue via Adsense. If your content is good you will be in the search traffic as well as you will have many visitors and hence will get more impression on ads and thus more revenue and that your profit.
    More important is if Google get profitted from your blog then only you will.:)

Rajeevkumar, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  3. Agent89

Agent89 Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course, you can certainly monetize your Blogger site with Adsense! The only drawback is that if you start to make a lot of money with Adsense then you can never sell it...

Agent89, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  4. MarketologyTeam

MarketologyTeam Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, here is the deal, learned it long ago when I was once a newb...

Made a bunch of Blogger Hosted blogs, niche keywords and all. Even got some with decent traffic eventually. Problem is the ad placement Blogger forces you to use....it sucks. CTR was always much much lower than on my self hosted blogs. Additionally, Blogger can BAN YOU AT ANY TIME. We all know how fickle Google can be. My suggestion is if you need to use free blogs cause you are low on cash then go for it, but create a few separate accounts so you don't have you eggs all in one basket in case you get an account banned. Also, rely on article marketing and social marketing to drive your initial traffic. You'll get some clicks early on from this, prior to your rise in the SERPS.

MarketologyTeam, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  5. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why not? Blogspots can be sold I'm sure

thesickearth, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  6. MarketologyTeam

MarketologyTeam Peon

Best Answers:
    thesickearth is correct, Blogspots can in fact be sold. Instead of transfering domain/files like you would with a normal website you simply sell the Login Credentials. They then update the password and associated email and they are good to go.

P.S. Works with other social sites as well. I sold 2 Tumblr blogs in the past (each had 1-4k followers, original content) for $350 and $450 respectivly.

MarketologyTeam, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  7. panduYk

panduYk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Iam use blogger for monetized with adsense also..and that working good

panduYk, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  8. roosevelt92

roosevelt92 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    can u please tell me how u can earn money with Google adsence?

roosevelt92, Sep 4, 2011 IP