1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Google penalizing Article submissions?

Discussion in 'Google' started by toocool, Aug 31, 2011.

1. amiyo cast

amiyo cast Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there. I suggest you to take another way to get notice by viewers and that is by social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, and added to the list is the google+. And for your article submission, it would be better if you create unique articles and submit it to top and authoritative sites.

amiyo cast, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  2. trishseo

trishseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't forget, after new link building, most sites will "Google dance". It might not be anything to do with the article links itself.

trishseo, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  3. xxMirceaxx

xxMirceaxx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google is really taking down all the crap content, they just recently improved their panda algo and scrapers got the boot from what I see. What you can try is integrate the +1 button if you haven't already and continue link-building (focus more on social bookmarking)

xxMirceaxx, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  4. Naserian

Naserian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    probably it is the content on your site... PM me if interested in high quality articles at very affordable rates!

Naserian, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  5. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    After Google Panda, Google is not penalizing article submissions that are unique. What it IS penalizing is the submission of the same article to a number of different directories. Google penalizes duplicate contnent and if you are doing it this way, you are inviting Google to punish you. Bad for business and ranking. Remember to submit unique articles on the web.

unknownpray, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  6. pathikpanchal

pathikpanchal Peon

Best Answers:
    first of all i want to tell you that Google dont penalize, i think google wants to give pure result to their customer, so google has changed the factors o article content, google need always fresh and unique content, so if your article is not unique and its duplicate then google penalize that articles.

pathikpanchal, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  7. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The problem is that most people write articles praising their product or service, I think that if we write genuine article about our service there won't be any harm.

Article submission still works.There must have been some problem in your Seo technique.

eric_wahlberg, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  8. SEO to Business

SEO to Business Peon

Best Answers:
    May be from that too many article submission has been submitted at the time, may be that's why google took it like spamming...
    bt can't say anything without knowing proper reason..:)

SEO to Business, Sep 23, 2011 IP