1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Recover from Google Panda for my blog

Discussion in 'Google' started by learn2earn, Sep 2, 2011.

HI,

Its effecting a lot...The big panda update has made my blog mad. First of all let me tell you that I don't use copy paste material and that's a crime for me a technical writer. My blog Online Tips Blog was gone with Google Panda.

[​IMG]

Let me tell you about it, I started this blog in November 2009 and it I have added 1000 unique post to this blog. Now then Google Panda has hit it, what can I do to recover back my ranking. My top ranked keywords are gone too.

I used to ranked in top 10 for the following keywords -

airtel 3g tariff
    indian idol 5 winner
    sakshi epaper
    airtel 3g plans
    indane gas online booking
    idea 3g
    mvl mobiles
    samsung corby tv
    airtel 3g plans
    sanjevani epaper

But now all those ranking are gone.

Right now position -

1. Blog is not indexing by Google.
    2. Only 1 post was indexed single last month
    3. lost visitors.

Finally I need your help, suggestion and advice...!!! Thanks Guru...

learn2earn, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  2. sanambk

sanambk Member

Best Answers:
    you can use Noindex follow Meta tag.

sanambk, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  3. mubashirnisar

mubashirnisar Banned

Best Answers:
    lol so called super seo dumb,cant read the topic and just here to spam in forums,
    do you even know what he has wrote in his post?

mubashirnisar, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  4. IM Fade

IM Fade Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Make sure you have lots of unique content on each page, especially since you are running a blog you have a heavy template footprint - meaning that a lot of your content on every page (sidebar, footer, etc) is duplicate content. Make sure your articles are long so that the original content outweighs the duplicate.

2. Declutter your sidebars, especially if they have tons of ads on them.

3. Get rid of your low quality posts and condense clusters of similar posts into one long post. You can rank for many keywords on one page. Doing this will tell Google that you are only producing the highest quality of content.

You may want to consider changing your theme up, and adding some more high quality content.

IM Fade, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  5. amiyo cast

amiyo cast Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there. I think what you can do is to plan another way to get more unique visitors. And social networking sites are good way to promote your blog. Try to attract more viewers in social networks, add as much friends/followers as you can, post interesting content for your friends or you can even start a thread in social networks and ask them for their opinion that would start a conversation. In this way you don't just get their side but also get their attention.

amiyo cast, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  6. learn2earn

learn2earn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @ IM Fade
    Will go with makeover with the theme. I need to sit out and filter posts accordingly.

@ amiyo cast
    I have tried social networks and other SEO safe methods. The problem is social network sites ranks better in keywords rather than the original blog content and thus you loose ranking, instead Social gets ranking and moreover Google views them as a direct visitors, which I think might hit in future if you have too many.

learn2earn, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  7. SEOExpertSydney

SEOExpertSydney Member

Best Answers:
    Dear the same problems found by so many people recently. Google now contrasting the unique content and less spam(No Link Farm) content. I think in your post there are some post who has been violated for spam or copy content. Due to this Google found your website as spam. Just remove those content from your website via using the copy content tool then start some link building so Google can find you again. Also remove the Ad Sense who has adult ads campaign. Google Panda also punish them who has Ad Sense too many and irrelevant. If you need any support netprro.com.au helps you out.

SEOExpertSydney, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  8. MarketologyTeam

MarketologyTeam Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Double check on page SEO to make sure it is on point.
    2. HIGH quality backlinks from authority sources (think PR4 and up).
    3. Ad a few articles of 100% unique content to each subject
    4. Add LSI keywords.
    5. Social links, Google +, Facebook likes integration, Twitter.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST....never, never rely completely on Google for traffic. Always diversify. I learned this the hard way a long time ago. Now I make sure no more than 60% of traffic comes from google and I make sure I have other income generating projects that do not relay on organic searches at all.

MarketologyTeam, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  9. subdivisions

subdivisions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    subdivisions, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  10. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    True. Google might be the biggest search engine, but it is not the only one out there. There's still Yahoo, and Bing (which is fast on the rise). I think this would be helpful: My site is not doing well in search
    There's a video in there on what you can do to get your site indexed again on Google.

affilorama, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  11. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Your biggest problem is that your writing, while possibly 'unique', is so badly written it has triggered Google's anti-bestspinner filters.

For example, from your front page:-

The built in Windows firewall is not enough for you to go with a secure on web.

Makes no sense.

Our in-house grammar checker can pick this up for syntax errors, and our in-house 'pass-google' checker can pick it up for anti-spinning problems.

You *really* need to make sure your text is free from grammar and syntax errors if you want to pass Google nowadays.

contentboss, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  12. Avisblr

Avisblr Member

Best Answers:
    1. Why do you have so much of blank space below the footer?, almost double the page.! remove that first.
    2. You have blank <h2> tag.
    3. Temporarily remove external footer links.
    4. Check your page speed. It is an important factor to rank. Google doesn't like slow sites. Enable caching if possible.
    5. I can't reach any of the articles from your home page (not sure if others are facing this problem)
    6. Check webmaster tools for possible errors.
    4. Correct all and Resubmit your site to Google.

I had similar issues after panda, after optimizing my site now ranks on 2nd page.

Avisblr, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  13. technomela

technomela Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi All,

I am just starting of with my website, please suggest what I could do so that I dont have similar issues in future. technomeladotcom

technomela, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  14. Ambassy

Ambassy Peon

Best Answers:
    Usually some social bookmarking works wonders. At least for me it did.

Ambassy, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  15. xxMirceaxx

xxMirceaxx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wasn't affected that bad, lost only half, but I almost recovered on a few sites!

Here's what I did:
    - reduce the number of ads
    - got a lot of genuine +1s
    - did 1 article blast and social bookmarking for each of the posts
    - added 10 quality articles on a daily basis
    - also built links to the articles on forums

It has n't totally recovered, but at least it's a normal website now, posts are indexed and I sometimes rank above others with the same content.

Good luck!

xxMirceaxx, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  16. chenting

chenting Active Member

Best Answers:
    I recovered 80% of my lost traffic by removing adsense for a few weeks, i don't know if it is a coincidence or what ..

chenting, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  17. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow you are hit super bad by the Big G. Check if your pages are still indexed or have they been de-indexed by Google as well? sounds like you need more original content and quality backlinks to get you back on the track. Try Social Media, it is a quick way to gain some of the lost traffic.

unknownpray, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  18. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Others have suggested adding more unique content and getting more backlinks from authority sites to recover from Panda

golfpro1, Sep 13, 2011 IP