1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what happen logaseo and mohan_new ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ayushi infotech, Aug 31, 2011.

logaseo and mohan_new both are my friends why they banned any mod will explain and close this thread. because why i am asking means logaseo name is changed as ayushi infotech i am very confused .

ayushi infotech, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  2. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thank got the retard member logaseo got banned hope is permanent he was an idiot with opinions and thinking himself an "expert" ...

w3bmaster, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I liked logaseo and mohan_new.I'm not 100% sure what happened.What I do know is that based on my observations the mods are fair.We don't need to question the reason why as the members in question deserve some privacy on this.The biggest "faux pas" on here,the thing that will get you into trouble the fastest is having multiple accounts.Do this and it won't be long before the mods catch you and you will be banned,moffey was also banned at the sametime.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  4. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a strange feeling that the brightSEO is lagoseo him self..

The Webby, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Vinil Mehta and Virgun?.....I'm just saying.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  6. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure about them, but the way brighseo talks has a strong resemblance to lagoseo.

Look at his use of the word "means" -

And compare it with some of Lagoseo/Ayushi Infotech's posts -

I've never seen anyone else sticking the word "means" in such odd places, it's his unique trait.
    Being a poker player, its in my habit to take point of people's traits, no matter how tiny they are.
    It struck me as soon as I saw brightseo's post in this thread and it took me just 5 minutes to dig up these posts from different threads.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
    The Webby, Sep 1, 2011 IP
    nihangshah likes this.
  7. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    They are your friends, ask them.

digitalpoint, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  8. ayushi infotech

ayushi infotech Peon

Best Answers:

you are clever you catch me.....i am logaseo only lol. ;) shhh secret. brightseo is my friend i ask him username and password and post this question because logaseo acc is banned for using duplicate acc for 90 days. so my both accounts are merged into one.

why i am posting this question means in my office some members using dp, v7n, worrior forum etc like brightseo, logaseo, mohan, ayushi infotech etc but all using different system only and their post area is also different mohan is a designer his post are more in designer section and logaseo is a SEO his post is more in seo section both are using same time this forum long days if you see means joined date and post area means you will understand.

(i know brightseo account also banned quickly because today i am logging in my system)

both are get 10 infraction for using duplicate acc. both members are above 6 months members in dp.

1.why suddenly logaseo and mohan are banned and logaseo username is changed into ayushi infotech ?

2.why mohan seo username did not changed ?

3.what you all check and banned dp members for his ip address, motherboard no, internet network connection address, server address, or there anything else ?

4.For one company one member only allowed to this forum ?

hi @webmaster expert retard logaseo is banned permanently you enjoy in this forum happily with your way .........All The Best..

Thanks spoiltdiva...i miss your threads :D logaseo and mohan are banned for using duplicate acc.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
    ayushi infotech, Sep 1, 2011 IP