1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling KEYWORD Killer. Dominate top 5 Google - Buy Low Competition, High searched Keyword

Discussion in 'Services' started by mitdrissia, Jul 15, 2011.

SEO – Keyword Research

“Are you struggling with your site for years in search of income on the internet but without success? Are your sites not attracting the search engines? Well, then you are at the right place.You have found the solution for your problem. I am an SEO Consultant and my job is getting websites higher in rankings!”

SEO is of course all about keywords, onpage optimisation and backlinks.
    The search terms used by people when looking for information using Google or other search engines. There are some things that really can make all the difference when trying to optimise your page content like which words and phrases you choose to be your keywords. The first thing to do if you are trying to increase traffic to your site is to begin a search engine optimisation operation with proper keyword research.

What if you could rank in top 5 or higher in Google for your niche in as little as 24hrs? Would that increase your online income? Would that benefit to your online business? Could that help you grow your list even faster? Uncover the right keywords and learn the secret to ranking top 5 in Google for ANY niche without wasting money on overpriced software or not working seo services.

Discover how keyword research can benefit your site. Their sites are ranking on the first page of Google for the most competitive of niches. Their lists are growing like crazy. And they're finally making real money online. Wouldn't You want to Follow the same steps?

If you're tired of spending hours upon hours trying unsuccessfully to find these profitable keywords, then our KEYWORDS SERVICE is for you.

This is the way to obtain quick and easy first page Google rankings, building your emaillist and selling your product or services.

If you are serious about making money online, you will need to start with the basics of seo. If you Get keyword research wrong, you will surely fail to ever make any money online. Keyword research is the essential first step, and the foundation of all online success. Without this your site will never get the traffic you ever wanted.Traffic is money, right?

----------------------------------------------------
    Research of your existing backlinks

There are many website owners who tried every seo service or package on the net that can be found, but for some reason they don't get ranked.

Mostly this is due to not doing keyword research right, no onpage optimization and no backlink research of the top 10 competitors.

We will do the following for you:
    Keyword research + backlink research of top 10 competitors: It's crucial to know who your top 10 competitiors are. If you don't get in the top 10 you will not get the traffic from google search engine you wanted. We will research their backlinks and see how well their sites are onpage optimised. This is very important because many website owners pick the wrong keywords and try to rank high.If competition is low we will give you the keyword.
    After that i will send you a report with monthly searches of your keywords. This is very important because many website owners pick the wrong keywords which they try to rank high. But when they reach that google #1 place they realise they don't get a lot of traffic at all.

onpage optimisation: We will give you all seo information on what to do to outrank your competitors. These are easy tasks you can do yourself. No need to have any techie skills.

We offer GOLD, PREMIUM and Bronze keywords.

GOLD keywords have low competition and highly monthly search volume above 1000 exact searches with cpc of $5 or more. Many times you don't need to create backlinks if your content and onpage are optimised. (we will help you with that).

Proof example Gold keyword:
    highcpclowcompetitionkeywordproof.jpg
    Keyword has 1600 exact searches per month and a CPC of $19.50. Yes you read it well cpc of $19.50!!
    As you can see no onpage optimisation for top 10 competitors and no backlinks at all, no keyword as exact domain. If you do write your content well and do onpage seo you will definately rank in top 10.If you add some relevant backlinks to the site you will rank even higher.(we will also help you with this)

Second gold keyword proof:

goldkeyword2.jpg

No backlinks, no onpage, and no exact domain name. This keyword has a cpc of almost $9 and exact monthly searches of 2900.. Where would you found such a keyword with no competition at all and such a high cpc and highly search for only $17?
    Just imagine if you could get in top 5 with some of these keywords and then monetize the site with adsense, cpaleads or any other ads.

Price:
    1 Gold keyword: $17
    5 Gold keywords: $60
    10 Gold keywords : $100

Premium keywords have low competition and highly monthly search volume above 1000 exact searches with cpc of $1 or more. Many times you don't need to create backlinks.

1 Premium keyword: $10
    5 premium keywords: $45
    10 premium keywords: $80

Bronze keywords have low competition and low monthly search volume between 100 -1000 exact searches. We only offer packages of 10 keywords.
    These keywords are great because you often don't even have to create backlinks to get in the top 5 of serps.You only need to write content and do onpage optimisation

10 bronze keywords: $20
    50 bronze keywords: $80

Let's assume you will reach #1 for a bronze keyword that has around 800 exact searches a month. You will get around 43% of 800 = 344 visitors to your site. Average CTR is 4% so 344x0.04= 14 clicks. You do this for 10 keywords it will total 140 clicks if we assume all keywords have 800 monthly searches. Cpc of keywords are between 0.50-$5. So you make between $70-700 per month for an investment of only $20.

I will even give you info on how to place your ads and what to change on your site.
    Try us out - You would not regret it.

Just give us your niche and we will find the keywords for you.

Pm me if you are interested.

What are you waiting for?We will give you the best keywords that marketers have kept for themselves all these years and as a bonus we will even help you out through skype. You wil get great i mean Amazing keywords and full support through skype. No hiding!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
    mitdrissia, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  2. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    interesting. would be willing to try it out. please contact me with more info.

Juls, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  3. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    are you still offering this? i sent you a pm but havent got a response. thnx

Juls, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  4. mitdrissia

mitdrissia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Juls, please check your pm.I have sent you one today. I was away yesterday, thats why i could not reply earlier.

mitdrissia, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  5. mitdrissia

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Juls,
    no one can garantuee you immediate results. Though if you do onpage seo(keyword in title, description,content etc) and some backlinking you CAN achieve top 5 easily.(if google likes you) Sometimes you don't even have to do any backlinking at all. Add me on skype so we can talk further.

The Golden keywords are for any niche out there.
    Delivery time is 24 hours for the keywords. I will try and get you exact keyword domains. But please try to make the site 5 pages or more.
    You will get the keyword with the exact monthly searches,cpc, commercial intent, how your top 10 competitors are doing and many more .
    When you have the site online i will give you instructions on how to make it better.

Prices depend on how many you want.The prices are very low at the moment.
    It takes time to do keyword research, it's not easy as you might allready know.
    Give us a try and you will be amazed.

thanks

@coronaer yes keywords are for any niche you like.I can also give you advice on which niche to chose.

mitdrissia, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  6. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My Review:

10/10 stars

I have bought 10 gold keywords from mitdrissia and all i have to say is that i got way more than i bargained for. I got great key phrases and worth the money i spent. i dont think that he expected me to buy some many but when i have hopes for a service i cant help go all out. First off, he over delivered on my key phrases and did additional research to find more information for me. Secondly, any keyword purchase comes with personal training lol This is insane that he even spends time to coach me into following his methodology to achieve niche success. As of now we are 3-4 days in working together and we spend about 2-3 hrs together chatting on skype a day. These 2-3hrs are basically spent guiding me on the next steps that I should take. He doesnt tell you all the steps in advance like having an ebook guide but instead only gives you the next step once you have successfully completely the current step. I would prefer to know it all in advance but so far it has worked out great in terms of timing. Our timing is a bit off, Im PST and I think he is 9hrs ahead of me. So far we have built my site, created the content, dripped the content, and completed the onpage seo. Thus far, Im overly satisfied with his service and looking forward to the results. Money so far well spent just for his time with helping me create my 1st site. He reminds me at each task to write it down so that I can easily replicate it in the future with my next sites. I will keep everyone updated with my progress.

Juls, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  7. mitdrissia

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, i will try to create a step by step system so buyers can use the system to rank higher with the highly searched keywords i give them. When they still can't figured out what to do they contact me through skype so i can coach them one on one. Thanks for the great review Juls. I am here to help.

mitdrissia, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  8. terrybarna

terrybarna Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I ordered 10 golden keywords a couple of days ago for $100.
    The keywords are amazing and don't have much competition either. For me the most important thing is competition and the high searches per month. I think its even possible to rank with these keywords without doing any backlinking.
    After purchase he gives his skype id so you can chat with him about any seo problem you come across. I am a real newbie at SEO but mitdrissia helps me out when i get stuck.
    He starts with sending you a document about which plugins and themes you will need to upload. He gave me one plugin that is really great to have. It almost automatically optimises your content from putting a keyword in title to keyword density of 3-4%. This is a great plugin to have.

After finishing this part he send another document about how to configure the plugins and optimise the complete wordpress site.

I am now at the part where we will start doing backlinks creations.
    The moment i get stuck at one of the steps i can find him on skype and he helps me through the steps. Sometimes we even chat for a couple of hours without asking for any extra fee.

What i like about this service is that everything is laid out in details and you can contact him immediately.I have learned a lot in these couple of days.

I will rate his service 10/10.

I will update you guys with the rankings after couple of weeks.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
    terrybarna, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  9. mitdrissia

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your honest and detailed review, Terrybarna. Hope many more customers will follow soon. I now do offer a step by step guide ebook about how to get your website in top 10 of google EASILY.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
    mitdrissia, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  10. mhchan

mhchan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Purchased some keywords from Mitdrissia and they ARE great! low competition and high monthly searches. his support is top class and he KNOWS what he is doing. Will buy more from him.

mhchan, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  11. Vender

Vender Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in your services, Please pm .

Vender, Feb 5, 2012 IP