1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yesterday Google penalized my website

Discussion in 'Google' started by dooper, Aug 31, 2011.

Yeterday I realized that couples of my websites went to down in google serp even their none-compatetive keywords are ranking in page 6. of google I guess it is named as -60 penalizing those websites have been run for more then 3 years and not penalized so far. is it possible to get rid of this situation

dooper, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  2. leonidasblaze

leonidasblaze Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many reason of penalty you got but you can come back from that with the quality contents, don't do spamming and don't copy any contents from the other comments and with these things you can get your rank again in Google.

leonidasblaze, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  3. dooper

dooper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have never done anything about spamming, copy content and sort of thing so I didn't figure out what cause this perhaps that issue will be fixed in a while I just want to know if you guys have experienced with that before and what have you done fixing that if you give me insight about this issue I really appreciate

dooper, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  4. snaeem

snaeem Member

Best Answers:
    happening with lot of webmasters here including me lol , pm me the url n let me see whats the difference and did you get any malware attack recently?

snaeem, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  5. dooper

dooper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the answer I checked out source code of the websites and webmaster tools I didn't find any illegal attack on the websites that is matter I'm wondering :) when I type "sitename.com" the websites come with site links but if I type "sitename" I can't find the websites in serp page I guess there is algorotmaic issue not manuel penalizing

dooper, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  6. webbyando

webbyando Peon

Best Answers:
    It's probably something to do with Panda, I recommend that you look at your content.

webbyando, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  7. dooper

dooper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    penalized websites based on wordpress and I'm planing to change their themes I don't think it's a panda issue because panda just say poor content would be rank lower but this situtaiton is sodifference All subpages and home page immediately down to page 6 I mean all content of websites are affected can it be temporary issue ?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
    dooper, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  8. seopowers

seopowers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    my website is also out of index before 1 day my website infected by Malware i fix problem then next day my website out of index still not index how much time it will take to get re-index my website

seopowers, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  9. dooper

dooper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    any idea ? :(

dooper, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  10. snaeem

snaeem Member

Best Answers:
    same going on with got a malware infection now when i tym sitename.com on google i see my site but when i type sitename i dont, all pages are gone to page 6 or page 5 , God know wats is google doing?

snaeem, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  11. RobertoSoto

RobertoSoto Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually google is strange forever, I found the links number showing in my google's webmaster tool decreased a lot but the rank for main keywords and indexed page increased a lot...

Sometimes google do stupid things,, then it correct the fault very soon in couple days or very slowly after 2-3 months...(even you did nothing during the whole period)

So it is suggested to check the works you did lately and made small changes if possible but don't be panick and stay patient..

RobertoSoto, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  12. jwmann2

jwmann2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Panda is only affecting websites that copy content from other sites and paste it on theirs or vice versa. Copying is no good. Keep all of your content original. Start putting out new content and make sure it is your own. Also, google panda has put less emphasis on the article directory submissions as well.

jwmann2, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  13. dooper

dooper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have never used copy or stolen content on my website I would really want to hear people who have experinced same issue and fixed it later on and give us some suggestion how to get rid of this issue

dooper, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  14. selma101

selma101 Peon

Best Answers:
    have you checked the quality of your contents, then..?

selma101, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  15. dooper

dooper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my keywords, The websites that are ranked well are based on flash websites :) my penalized websites are complety seo friendly

dooper, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  16. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google Sandbox. you need to build links with value rather than the quantity of the links. Google might be testing your site or it might have already been tested and you have already been punished. How are the indexed pages showing in Google Webmasters?

unknownpray, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  17. expertofexperts

expertofexperts Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you elaborate more on this?? Never heard of this term

expertofexperts, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  18. rasme

rasme Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to communicate with adsense and ask them for reason.

rasme, Sep 14, 2011 IP